Chapter 28

"You have to leave.." I said staring at him. He stood for a Moment. "Listen if my parents or anyone else catch you in this house they will murder you." He nodded.

He took my hand and kissed it. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I looked down trying to hide the stupid smile on my face.

"I will see u again"

With a blink of an eye he was gone. I felt a bit of wind on my face. I walked toward the open window and leaned on it and took in the forest view.

-----------------------------------------------------

*alarm goes off*

My eyes shoot open and I jumped from the sound. Pain shot up my back as I realized I fell on the floor.

I groaned and stood. I made my way downstairs.

I noticed two suitcases by the door and a sad looking Natalie and Matt standing by them.
Oh right..their leaving..

My shoulders sunk and my eyes started to water. "Do you have to go?" I asked like a little kid.

Natalie nodded and threw her arms around me. "Don't forget me my love" she said in a dramatic tone. I chuckled and wiped a tear.

"I won't" I said in the same dramatic tone.

I walked up to Matt. "You know this isn't goodbye forever right?" I said looking up at him. He smiled "I know" he wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

We all walked out to a taxi. They both got in and looked through the window. Natalie put her hand on the window and popped her bottom lip out.

I laughed as tears fell down my face. I saw Matt in the back smiling and crying as well.

He's such a girl I thought and rolled my eyes and chuckled. I watched as the taxi drove off. I sighed and went back inside.

I sat down and made some toaster waffles and started eating alone with my thoughts.

Memories came flooding back to me about what happened with ace last night. It felt all like a dream. But it wasn't I know it was real.

Aaron came downstairs rubbing his eyes as he yawned. "Hey" he said groggily. I looked up "hey"

He sat next to me. Suddenly my head started pounding. I shook my head. It was probably just a little head ache from crying in the morning.

I stood up about to walk back upstairs to get ready when the pounding came back, but harder. I clutched my head and collapsed. "AHH" I groaned as Aaron ran to my side and screamed for help.

"AHH PLZZ MAKE IT STOp" I yelled at the top of my lungs tears started filling my eyes it hurt so bad.

Everything went blurry and the sound of yelling faded, until it went completely black.