Chapter 11

I stumbled back from the mirror, and right into hunter's chest. I blushed and so did he.
"W-what the hell was that?" I stuttered. "Relax its completely normal." He reassured me. I took a deep breathe and calmed down. This is gonna take a while to get used to.

"Ok now we work on strength" I stared at him for a second. I've always been the least athletic girl in my school and I'm not very strong so I'd like to see where he goes with this. We walked across the room to some punching bags. Great.

He gestured for me to hit it. I put my hand into a fist and punched the bag as hard as I could. It didn't even move a little. I looked over to hunter he was hiding a smile, but failing terribly. I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger. This time he laughed.

"Okay we have to work on that" he walked over to me. "Just think of something that makes u mad, then punch it with all the strength u got" I closed my eyes and the same memory popped into my head that turned my eyes blue, but something else came to mind. I started to think why my real parents gave me up, how mad I was when I found out. I started getting angrier and angrier by the second. And before I knew it I punched the bag with all my might.

I slowly opened my eyes. But the punching bag wasn't in front of me anymore, it was across the room.

Everyone in the training room stared. "Okay that's enough for today." Hunter said. "Let's go talk to ur parents" we started to make our way out of the training area. "About what?"

He stopped "i don't think it's any of my business to tell u"

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short, I'm just to lazy to write anything :P