Chapter 36

A/N: the pic is what hunter looks like.

The grabbed onto the pair of arms and turned to see who it was. It took me a minute to see it was hunter out of my blurry vision of tears.

He had a look of sympathy and pulled me closer. I set my head on his chest and cried silently. "He was a good kid" he said quietly. "He didn't deserve what he got"

He squeezed my head and we both looked up when the sound of footsteps came down the stairs quickly. It was my parents and a few members of the pack.

My mothers face had dried tears and her nose was read and sniffling. My dads eyes were bloodshot. It scared me a little to see them like that. They were strong, but not strong enough to handle their child's death. No parents are.

They both walked over to me and my dad waved off the pack and they all went upstairs back to bed, including hunter.

I mother bent down to me and hugged me tightly and sobbed. "I know it hurts" she said between sobs. "It hurts us to. But he would want us to move on and live a happy life" she said crying a little harder.

I cried with her and we both held each other tightly. My dad bent down with us and we all cried.

Time skip to the next day

I slid my black dress on and left my hair down and straight. I put some makeup on and slid on some black flats.

I looked in the mirror. My eyes were still a little puffy. My makeup was a reminder to me to not cry today. I have to be strong, and I was so sick of crying.

I slowly made my way downstairs. The funeral was in the forest, where he had died...

I took a deep breathe and saw all the males in black suits and all the girls in black dress's. Everyone looked up at me as if expecting me to burst out into tears right there. I didn't blame them though. That's what I've been doing for the past two days.

I looked down and went to try and find hunter. I needed a friend to talk to and get my mind off of all this.

I found him leaning on the kitchen counter. He noticed me walking this way and smiled weekly. He didn't look like he was getting enough sleep. A pang of guilt rose in me remember me waking up everyone in the middle of the night.

I smiled and looked down. "Hey" I said quietly.

"Hey" he said and gave me a soft hug. He was being gentle with me. I could see it. He was acting as if I was a porcelain doll about to brake any minute.

"How are u holding up" I saw him hesitate before saying. I sighed "well this is basically the worst day of my life" I raised my eyebrows and looked back down.

He snaked his arm around me protectively and pulled me into his chest. "It's okay to cry Ashley he was your brother" he whispered in my ear.

I pulled away and swallowed, I shook my head "no, no more crying" I gave him a weak smile and walked off.

The funeral was about to start. I stood in the back watching all of Aaron's friends started to cry and the pack put all their heads down as a sign of respect.

But at the very front of it all, was the casket. It was a white one with gold striped on the sides. I focused on the design of the casket most of the time while people went up to say a few words.

If I didn't I would end up thinking about what was inside the casket. I dismissed the thought and looked down again.

Another time skip

The funeral was basically over and everyone went back inside the house. I looked around to check if anyone was around.

No one was.

I slowly made my way over to the open casket. I gulped seeing Aaron laying there in a white suit. His blonde hair shining on his head and his small eyes closed.

He looked as if he were just sleeping, after a while of staring I began to believe he was, just sleeping.

I took his hand and one tear slid down my face. I refused to let any other flow. "I'm so sorry" I said looking down at him my voice cracking a bit.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead and said my goodbyes

Goodbye Aaron.