Chapter 32

The whole pack was training for battle in the gym. There were people punching, punching bags and people wrestling everywhere.

I put on some workout clothes and some leather gloves to protect my hands from getting damaged by the punching bag.

I started punching and kicking until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned startled. "What do you think your doing?" My dad said looking down at my sweaty complexion.

"Uh, training what are you doing?" I asked in a 'duh' tone. He gave me a warning look and i mumbled a 'sorry'

"You aren't fighting in this battle Ashley" he said shaking his head. I narrowed my eyes "why not?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Because you are the one they are trying to kill, you and your brother." My throat tightened at the thought.

"So if me and Aaron aren't going to be fighting, where are we gonna go?"

"Me and your mother built a panic room a long time ago just in case something like this happened when we got you two back, you both will be staying in there until the battle is over." I sighed, I don't want to stay in some panic room all day while my family is out fighting vampires.

Wow what has my life become.

I put my head down and took off my gloves. "Okay" I said quietly. Suddenly a memory of my vision flashed in my head. I saw my dad lying on the ground blood everywhere as my mom cried over his lifeless body.

I gulped and shuddered at the thought. He put his hand on my shoulder and started to walk away to give more directions to the pack.

No I thought I will not let him go to battle when I know what's going to happen, I'm going with him to prevent it. I'll do anything.

I had to go talk to Aaron. I walked out of the gym and went to find him.

I found him sitting in the kitchen deep in thought. He looked up and smiled a bit when he saw me. He looked exhausted and his eyes weren't as energetic as they used to be.

I slid into the seat next to him. "Hey we have to talk about something" he nodded and turned "what's up?" He asked his voice a little scratchy but be covered it up with a small cough.

"Has dad told you about the vampire battle and us having to be locked in a panic room?" I asked he sighed and nodded.

"We can't let dad fight alone" he gave me a confused look "he's got the whole pack fighting with him" I nodded but continued "I know but someone needs to look after him"

I told him about the vision I had and how dad and mom told me about my power of seeing future events.

I watched as his eyes widened. "Ashely.." He started and swallowed hard "when I went to sleep last night, I saw the same exact thing" my eyes widened and my mouth hung open.

"I thought it was just a bad dream..." He mumbled. "We need to do something, we need to find a way to get out of that panic room and go watch after dad"

He nodded and gave me a serious look "I'm with you on that"