The Letter

Rose's P.O.V:

It was a beautiful August day when I woke up. I was very excited for today mostly because our Hogwarts letters were coming although I still wasn't very excited to get out of bed.

"Rose! Breakfast is ready!" My mother Hermione yelled up the stairs to me. I stood up and got ready for the day then went downstairs.

On the table there was a plate with a bunch of waffles stacked on it and a plate of bacon. Of course, my brother and father were already down there stuffing their faces. I sat down and started eating.

"Kids, your letters are here." My mother said a little while later and she brought our letters to us. I was so excited that I ripped mine open and a shiny badge fell out. Yes!

"I'm Head Girl!" I screeched and my mother walked over and hugged me. My father looked very proud as he patted me on the shoulder.

"I'm a Prefect!" Hugo said excitedly and we all congratulated him.

I started to read the letter that had come with my badge. When I came across a very interesting section. Who the Head Boy was.

Ms. Weasley,
We are very happy to tell you you are Head Girl! This title comes with a lot of hard work and we are very proud. Now obviously there can't be a Head Girl without a Head Boy, right. The Head Boy is Scorpius Malfoy. We have been told you two get along alright so we expect no problems. Mr. Malfoy and yourself will be sharing a dorm separated by a bathroom for both of your use.

Congratulations,
Hogwarts Staff

Bloody hell! Who told them that?!

"WHAT?!" I screamed very loudly and my parents and Hugo jumped.

"Rose what is it?" They all asked at once and I shook my head.

"Malfoy, is Head Boy." I told them and my father closed his eyes to remain calm and my mother smiled a fake smile to try to make me feel better. Hugo just laughed at me, very loudly.