Strong Love

Rose's P.O.V:

"Why won't you talk to me Rose?!" Lily asked annoyed as I sat on my bed facing away from her as a tear rolled down my face.

Without thinking I stood up and walked to the bathroom and turned on the sink and began to scrub my hand, washing away the ring Scorpius had drawn on. Lily, who was standing right behind me looked stunned and she obviously couldn't find the words to say to me.

"You can leave now." I told her firmly as I laid down on my bed and put the covers over my head as I was lost in my thoughts.

~8 hours earlier~

(Still Rose's P.O.V)

"Hey babe." Scorpius greeted me as he plopped down next to me on the couch in our common room. I reached up to kiss him and then continued to read my book.

"I was thinking we could have a picnic tonight, sound good?" I asked and he looked down at the ground and frowned.

"I can't, I promised Al I would help him study tonight." He explained and I looked up into his eyes and he looked into mine.

"It's a Friday night! I want to spend some alone time with you." I smirked and he smiled at me and then got up and started walking towards the portrait hole.

"I love you." He said turning back to look at me, I smiled.

"I love you too." I replied and he walked out and I was all alone once again.

"That was such a lie, dear!" One of the portraits exclaimed and crossed her arms. I laughed and got up to go to lunch.

Once I was sat at the Gryffindor table, I noticed Scorpius wasn't sat next to Al where he usually was at this time. So, I decided to go and ask Al if he had seen Scorp.

"Hey cousin." I greeted Al as I sat down next to him and he laughed.

"Greetings cousin, what's up?" He asked and I frowned slightly but then smiled once more.

"Have you seen my dearest boyfriend Scorpius Hyperion?" I asked laughing and then all of a sudden got very serious and I had no idea why.

"No I haven't. I was going to ask you. Something wrong?" He asked, as I was about to answer him an owl flew by and dropped a letter down right in front of me. People turned to look as I peeled the letter open and read.

Don't know where your hottie is. I do. Meet me in Myrtle's bathroom at 9:00 tonight to see where he's been going.

                       --Z

Z? Who the hell is Z? And how does he or she know about Scorpius? There was no way in hell I was letting Albus see this. I got up and ran to my room.

I was so going to that bathroom tonight!

Later that evening I made my way through the corridors while wearing Al's invisibility cloak (I told him it was Head Girl business and he better not question it).

As soon as I reached Myrtle's bathroom I pulled my wand out of my pocket and held it close. As I entered I saw that one of the sinks was gone.

Someone had gone into the Chamber of Secrets.

I could hear voices coming nearer, my brain was telling me to run but my body wouldn't move.

The people who the voices belonged to reached the place where the sink had been and started to speak a strange language that sounded like snakes.

As I looked closer I could sort of identity them. One was a male who was small with long brown hair and bright blue eyes and the other was tall and muscular with blonde hair and grey eyes.

Scorpius.

What was he doing here? Oh we are so talking about this later!

"I'll see you tomorrow then." The man spoke to Scorpius and he nodded. A few seconds after the mysterious man had left I pulled the cloak off and walked up behind Scorpius.

"What's tomorrow?" I asked out of silence and he jumped and pulled out his wand and pointed it at me.

"Rose! What are you doing here?!" He asked nervously and I smirked.

"The real question is, what are you doing here?" I asked getting a little impatient.

"Rose, I--" Before he could finish, I cut him off and started pointing my finger at him.

"That man was a death eater! I saw his dark mark! ARE YOU A FREAKING DEATH EATER SCORPIUS?!" I shouted at him.

"No I--" He tried to argue but I beat him to it.

"And who the hell is Z?!" I asked loudly and he shrugged.

"Rose I have no idea--" He tried but yet again I cut him off.

"You know what WE'RE DONE!" I screamed in his face and then ran out of the bathroom and down the corridors back to my room, where I started to cry.

~Present Time~

(Again still Rose's P.O.V)

"Wait Lily!" I yelled out to Lily who I hoped was still there. When the door opened and she walked back in I took a deep breath and thanked Merlin.

"I caught Scorpius with a death eater and broke up with him." I sobbed and she pulled me into a bone crushing hug as she rubbed my back.

"Rose." I heard his voice from across the room, even through all of my crying and apparently so did Lily. We both turned to see Scorpius standing by the door with tears streaming down his own pale face.

"Lily can you give us a moment?" He asked my cousin and she looked at me for approval and I nodded. She walked toward the door shooting Scorpius a death glare.

"Can I sit down?" He sniffled and I nodded trying to wipe away my own tears.

"You know I would never do anything to hurt you, right?" He asked and I nodded slightly.

"That man was a death eater. He was trying to make me join them, but I refused. We don't have to worry about him anymore, my father heard about it and took care of him." He spoke looking up at me every once and a while.

"I love you Rose Weasley. With all of my heart." He started to cry again and I couldn't help but start to cry myself.

"I love you too Scorpius, I really do." I flung myself at him and kissed him so passionately that I forgot where I was for a moment.

Once we pulled away he pulled a marker out of his pocket and began to draw a ring on my finger where I washed off the other one.

He then started trailing kisses down my neck and I moaned lightly (well at least I thought it was light). But I guess it wasn't.

"I guess that's my cue to leave.." Lily laughed from outside the door and we both laughed.

Life was good.