The Plan

Rose's P.O.V:

"Dad can be soooo boring!" Alice muttered to me as Professor Longbottom was discussing what the difference was between two very similar plants.

"Yeah yeah.." I replied, I was busy staring over at a desk a few away from mine.

Scorpius sat fiddling with his quill and not listening to Professor Longbottom at all. He looked up and his eyes met mine, he smiled and rolled his eyes pointing at Professor Longbottom.

"This is so boring!" I mouthed to him and he looked dreamily at me.

"You're beautiful!" He mouthed back and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Scorp..." I shook my head and he looked at me lovingly.

"I love you." He mouthed and I spilled my ink on the ground surprised.

"Shit!" I said rather loudly and half the class burst into laughter. I covered my mouth and could feel myself turning bright red. Scorpius got up out of his chair and fast walked over to me and started to help clean up.

"Ms. Weasley." Professor Longbottom said and I looked up.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Language, please." He warned and I nodded my head.

I went back to cleaning and cut my finger on a sharp part of the wooden desk and groaned.

"Bloody hell!" I screamed and everyone looked at me and I frowned. Professor Longbottom turned around looking really angry.

"Ms. Weasley, detention tomorrow night." He told me and I frowned even more, Scorpius stood up next to me.

"Shit!" He yelled and I stared at him. Professor Longbottom looked surprised.

"Mr. Malfoy.."

"Bloody hell!" He yelled and looked at me and then back at the Professor.

"Oops. Maybe I should get a detention.." He suggested and Professor Longbottom nodded his head.

"I'll be owling both of your parents." He informed us.

"Oh no please! Not my father!" I pleaded and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry Rose, it has to be done." He told me and I nodded and sat down smiling a slight smile and looking over at Scorpius who was smiling back at me.

Little did everyone know, this was my plan. I mean, can't you see it now!

Dear Ron and Hermione,

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but Rose has just gotten a detention. She had sworn twice during my lecture and is having detention tomorrow night in an old abandoned classroom alone with Scorpius Malfoy.

Neville

Ahh, revenge.