McGonagall's Office

Rose's P.O.V:

When Scorpius pulled away and didn't kiss me I admit that I was a little disappointed. I don't know what had gotten into me.

Today my parents were coming to visit and check on me. Headmistress McGonagall owled them after the whole thing happened that night and they picked today to come and visit.

It was the weekend and I always sleep in on weekends but today I was woken up. I sat straight up to see who it was. My mother hugged me tight and squealed.

"Rose! Are you alright dear? Your father and I were so worried!" She asked inspecting me and rubbing my back as she hugged me again.

"Yes mum, I'm fine. Why are you here so early?" I questioned and she looked at me strangely.

"Why, didn't McGonagall tell you? You're meeting us in her office to talk about what happened because we still don't have the full story." She told me and I nodded and got up. She left and I got dressed and walked down to McGonagall's office and saw that Al and Scorpius were waiting for me outside.

"So Ms.Weasley, we still do not know how you got away from Mr.Finnigan. Can you tell us?" Headmistress asked and I nodded blushing at the memory, my father looked at me strangely.

"Well you see if it wasn't for Scorpius Malfoy I don't know what would've happened. He yelled at Sam and picked me up and brought me back to our common room and made sure I was okay. You see, I was to distraught to walk." I told them and they all looked surprised, especially my father. My mother looked like she was going to cry tears of joy and McGonagall looked pleased. After a few more questions McGonagall dismissed us and we walked out into the hallway where Al and Scorp were. My mother said her thanks to Scorpius. And then my father went over to him and shook his hand.

"I was wrong about you." My father told Scorpius and I smiled.

"Yeah." Scorpius looked up at my father and he shook his head.

"When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong." My father told Scorpius and I rubbed his arm. It was a big deal for my father to apologize to a Malfoy and I could see he needed comfort.

My mum and dad walked away waving back at us. Leaving Al, Scorp, and I alone and we finally decided to go on a walk.

After a couple minutes of walking and talking an owl dropped a letter on Albus' shoulder. He read it and then looked up at us and gritted his teeth.

"Lacey needs me to meet her at the Three Broomsticks urgently." He told us and we nodded letting him go see his new girlfriend.

"No worries Al, we'll just walk." Scorpius told him and I felt butterflies in my stomach, Al nodded and left.

Scorpius and I walked in silence for about five minutes before I turned and spoke to him.

"You know, I want to thank you again for helping me. It really means a lot." I told him and he smiled and he grabbed my hand.

"I didn't want to see you get hurt. It would kill me." He said and started stroking my other arm, I blushed and moved closer to him.

"You were so brave." I told him and smiled he looked down at me and leaned in so close that our noses were touching and then he kissed me.

But, this wasn't just any kiss. The sparks were flying and it was getting more passionate by the moment.

"Hey! What the bloody hell is going on here?!" I heard the voice of Hugo and I pulled away to see him standing right there next to Albus who looked shocked and said,

"How's the walking going?" He asked sarcastically and I looked down at the ground.

"It's not what it looks like.." Scorpius told Hugo and he laughed bitterly.

"Oh really Malfoy! Because it looks like you were just snogging my sister senseless!" Hugo yelled.

"Well then, it's exactly what it looks like." Scorpius said laughing and I giggled. Albus put his hands up and walked away, but Hugo stood there with his arms crossed.

"If you don't leave right now Hugo Ronald I will tell mum and dad about the time you lit the house on fire while we were home alone!" I threatened and he backed up and pretended to zipper his mouth shut. Scorpius stood in shock and then turned to look at me.

"Wow!" Was all he could say at my fierceness and I laughed and pulled him closer.

"Now where were we?" I asked and he leaned in and kissed me again. More powerful and passionate than the one before.