The Truth

Rose's P.O.V:

I finally reached my hiding spot. The Room of Requirement was filled with old desks, books, and pictures. Being the curious person I have always been, I started looking through the pictures set upon a certain desk.

In one picture Professor Longbottom stood next to Uncle Harry while casting a certain spell. And in another Aunt Ginny was shooting a dirty look at a girl who I identified as Cho Chang. And in the final picture I saw my parents, standing together and laughing while their arms were around each other's shoulders. I smiled and heard someone chuckle behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Scorpius standing there.

"Nice pictures aren't they." He said and I quickly placed the photo back on the table and stepped away from it.

"How did you find me?" I asked quickly, crossing my arms. He smirked.

"Rose Weasley, I have known you for how many years? You always come here when you need to escape." He stated and I nodded about to ask my next question, before he answered it.

"You're dad gave me this black eye." He explained as I ran over to him and started fussing over his eye.

"Maybe I can conjure a first aid kit or something." I said worriedly before he pressed his lips to mine shutting me up completely.

"We need to talk." I told him when we finally pulled apart. He nodded, grabbed my hand and pulled me over to sit on an old sofa.

"Talk on." He joked as I sat down beside him.

"Well you obviously know what was announced. Right?" I asked, I knew my family got it, but maybe Scorpius didn't understand.

"Yes. But to be honest, I thought someone was just pulling my leg. It's actually true, you're pregnant?" He asked and I felt tears in my blue eyes as I stared into his grey ones.

"Yes." I said, he wrapped his strong muscular arms around me and let me cry into his chest.

"Rose Weasley, I was instructed on my first day at Hogwarts to never associate with you. And many people may not accept our relationship but, I'm not going to apologize for loving you." He whispered to me and I started to cry even harder.

A few minutes later we heard a noise and I stopped crying immediately. We both stood and drew our wands, ready to attack. We saw a figure walking towards us but couldn't identify them because of the darkness. The figure came closer and I could finally see who it was, Albus.

"Albus, you really gotta announce your presence, mate." Scorpius punched his arm playfully.

"Sorry guys. Er, Uncle Ron is looking for you Rose." He told me looking down at his feet.

"Alright. Gryffindor common room?" I asked Al and he nodded, I pecked Scorpius on the cheek and went on my way.

As I turned the corner I came face to face with Lily. I knew the hooded figure wasn't her, she was sitting right next to me when it happened. But for some reason I felt the need to blame her for all of this. She was the only one who knew.

"Hello." I said blatantly, she placed her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes.

"You can't obviously be blaming me Rose! That's ridiculous I was sitting right next to you when it happened!" She exclaimed pushing her ginger hair behind her ears.

"Listen Lil, you were the only one who knew when it was announced, I can't help but think that-" I spoke but she cut me off.

"You couldn't help but think that I did it." She finished my sentence and I nodded looking down at the ground. She continued.

"Rose, I had nothing to do with this. But I think someone was listening in on our conversation when we found out." She explained and I looked up at her and tilted my head.

"Z." Was all I said and she looked at me like I was insane.

"Z? Who the bloody hell is Z?" She asked and I shook my head realizing what was going on.

"I've gotten a couple anonymous notes signed by someone named Z. They obviously are trying to break up Scorpius and I." I told her but she still looked very confused.

"Have they said that in their notes?" She asked.

"No, but they've implied it. In the first one they were planning for me to break up with Scorpius, and in the second they were trying to get our parents to split us up by telling them we're expecting." I replied great full that I figured this out before I talked to my father.

"We have to tell someone. Maybe Scorpius, Albus, McGonagall, Mum, Dad, Uncle Ron, Aunt Hermione..." I had cut her off.

"No! Lily we can not tell anyone about this, do you understand?" I told her firmly and she shook her head.

"I understand. But I have no idea why you keep these things from people, Rose. I'll go and keep Al and Scorp occupied while you talk to your dad."She replied, I nodded and gave her a hug before running off.

As I went through the portrait hole of Gryffindor common room I heard the commotion of my grandmum Molly.

"Ronald Bilius! You will not scold her for this! She is 18 years old and she can make her own decisions, besides she is engaged to the boy! They will be great parents and you and Hermione along with Draco and Astoria will make wonderful grandparents. Now I have to go back home, I love you Ronniekins." She finished and I heard my father moan and then say,

"I love you too mum." He said embarrassed before she got up off the couch and used the floo network to get home.

"Dad?" I asked wearily as I poked my head around the corner and saw him sitting on the couch with his arms crossed across his chest. Obviously angry, he patted the spot on the couch next to him motioning for me to sit, so I did.

"Listen, I know you're mad at me and you're disappointed in me but, I love Scorpius and this was bound to happen eventually." I told him as he looked up at me, about to speak, before I cut him off.

"And I am not to keen on the way everyone found out either. And before you say anything else, you will apologize to Scorpius for giving him a black eye." I told him firmly and then motioned for him to reply.

"Rose, I am very disappointed in you, but I am not that mad at all. And if he makes you happy, I'm willing to support your relationship and all things that come with it. Also if you want me to, I will apologize to Scorpius. I love you so much Rosie, you're my little girl. I could never stay mad at you." He spoke as tears spilt out of his ocean blue eyes. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he hugged me tightly back.

"I love you daddy." I whispered into his ear. He hugged me even tighter and said,

"I love you too, Rosie."