Happy Day

Rose's P.O.V:

I had gotten no sleep for a week straight. I was either up worrying about the baby, Scorpius, or Z. Scorpius and I had barely seen each other in the past week after the news got out. He had been sending me strange texts that hinted he was up to something.

I could not focus on that though, exams were coming up and I needed to focus on studying for them.

Lily barged into the common room and plopped down onto the couch with an angry look on her face.

"You alright Lily?" I asked cautiously, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"No, I am not alright Rose. I haven't been able to get my mind off this 'Z' person for more than 5 seconds!" She said sounding frustrated, I let out a laugh.

"Well, think about it this way. At least they didn't announce your pregnancy to the whole school." I laughed and she looked at me strange.

"Never mind, I have to get to Quidditch. I'll see you later Rosie." She gave me a hug and headed towards the door. I suddenly became very sad, Quidditch was one of my favorite things about Hogwarts. Ever since I found out I was pregnant I had stopped playing, for a good reason at least.

I decided to do some reading to calm down and get my mind off all the crazy things happening in my life.

Scorpius' P.O.V:

Ever since I found out Rose was pregnant I've been talking to my parents and Rose's parents about getting our own apartment once we finish school. They both have tried to be open to the idea, but I can tell it's hard for them.

"Mate, I think Rose is getting suspicious. She's texting me like crazy and it's very annoying, when are you going to tell her?" Albus asked me as he threw his phone across the room. I laughed, Al tells me all the time that I'm no good at lying.

"Well, I'm going over break to look at some flats in London." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Right, like Rose will let you leave her with all her cravings and mood swing things..." I laughed at him, he sounded like he was really making an effort to learn about pregnancy.

"Did you read that in a pregnancy book or something, mate?" He threw a pillow at me and I chuckled.

Rose's P.O.V:

Normally during exams I would skip dinner and study in my room, but my cousin Lucy came by and made sure I was eating well enough for the baby. And forced me to go to dinner with her.

When we reached the dining hall people were looking strangely at me. And, you know what, I can't say I blame them. I tried looking for Scorpius as Lucy was putting multiple healthy foods on my plate, but could not find him anywhere.

After checking the entire Slytherin table I found Albus and went over to talk to him. He looked up at me and then quickly looked back down with a scared look on his face.

"Al?" I asked, he muttered a sentence and then shoveled a spoonful of pudding into his mouth and smiled up at me.

"Where is Scorpius?" I asked firmly and a few people started to look at us. He turned bright red, got up, took my hand and led me towards the library.

At first I was a little confused, why would Al be bringing me to the library? Once we reached the entrance he looked back at me.

"I can never lie to you Rosie." He smiled and opened the doors. I walked in and turned a corner. There I saw Scorpius with multiple textbooks and his laptop.

His reading glasses were falling off of his sleeping face as he leaned up against the bookcases. He looked so peaceful. I walked over and ran my hands through his hair. On his computer where I expected to see schoolwork was a listing for a flat in London.

I glanced up at Albus and he nodded his head. I got closer to the laptop and scrolled down the page. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, great place to raise children. Tears started to fill my eyes as I looked up at Albus and then down at Scorpius.

Albus groaned, "Rosie are you already having mood swings? You've never been this emotional."  I nodded as a few tears fell from my eyes. I looked down to see that Scorpius was waking up. Albus started shooing me out of library.

"He really wants to surprise you." He said hurriedly, I nodded and quickly walked towards the exit.

I walked back to the dining hall in a happy daze. All my worries were nonexistent as I drifted off to sleep that night.

Until the next morning...

Authors Note:

Hey guys I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time and promise that I'll try my best to update a lot more frequently! Hope you guys enjoy! -Olivia