Secret Love

Rose's P.O.V:

"Hey Rose! Where's lover boy?" Albus joked and I scowled at him. Every since he had seen Scorpius and I kiss, he hadn't let it go unnoticed. And of course I hadn't expected that, he's both of our best friends and my cousin.

Hugo on the other hand would not talk to me. He had tried to pick a fight with Scorpius the other day when we were walking out of class.

By seeing how Al and Hugo responded to knowing about our relationship, we figured we should keep it a secret for a while.

"Hello darling." Scorpius greeted me as I was walking around trying to keep my books from falling onto the floor.

"Darling? Since when do you call me darling?" I turned to face him and he smirked.

"Since....now." He laughed and he reached down to kiss my cheek. He looked over at the pile of books and grabbed them from my hands.

"I am perfectly capable of carrying my own books to class, darling." I told him and he chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh darling, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let my girlfriend struggle carrying her books." He laughed. I however did not laugh, at all.

"Excuse me? Are you underestimating my strength?!" I asked getting slightly annoyed. A few heads turned at my outburst and I blushed.

"Don't make me angry-kiss you!" He threatened and I looked up at him confused. What?

"Angry-kiss?" I asked and he nodded and looked at me like I didn't know what 2+2 was.

"Angry-kiss. You're angry, and I can't fight the urge to kiss you because you look really hot when you're angry." He said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Rose Nymphadora!" My cousin James Potter strutted over to me and stared disapprovingly into my eyes. His eyes then met Scorpius' who looked away quickly scratching the back of his head.

You see, in more ways than one, James was exactly like my father. Now, he may have black hair and wear glasses like Uncle Harry, and have brown eyes and freckles like Aunt Ginny but his attitude was completely like my father's. I mean he is his uncle.
Aunt Ginny would tell you the same exact thing. Even when James was little he would throw tantrums that Ginny would say looked like the ones my father used to throw.

So naturally, he hated Scorpius.

"Malfoy." He greeted Scorpius and I scowled at him.

"What are you doing here James?" I asked not only trying to change the subject but to find out for myself.

"Well you see dear cousin, your father sent me here." He said making a fist and Scorpius and I took a step back.

"Is everything alright?" I questioned and he turned bright red. And I'm talking really red! The color Teddy's hair turned when some Slytherin called Uncle Harry a phony.

"He saw this, in Witch Weekly." He explained as calmly as he could, holding up a picture of myself pressing my lips to Scorpius'.

"James..." I said looking up at him and biting my lip. This was the start of one of James Potter's outbursts.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?! HE'S A MALFOY!!!" He yelled at me and Scorpius put his arm around me and pulled me close as I cried. I never liked it when people got angry at me and got very emotional.

"James maybe you should come back later." Scorpius suggested and James looked disgusted.

"Don't talk to me." He said taking a deep breath and walking down the corridor away from us.

Scorpius looked down at me and frowned. He had told me many times before that he hated to see me sad or depressed.

"Are you alright love?" He asked me sincerely and pulled me into a tight hug. Almost everyone was staring now and I honestly could care less.

I knew my father would be furious about my relationship with Scorpius. He had always disliked him and I didn't expect that to change overnight. But sending my cousin to do his dirty work for him. Now that's just not cool, Ronald.