Christmas

Rose's P.O.V:

Today was Christmas and I was very excited to go to the Burrow and get out of my house.

Dad wouldn't speak to me whatsoever and Hugo just looked at me evilly. Mum would have full conversations with me and she acted like nothing was wrong.

"Can I just ride there on my broom?!" I asked annoyed to my mum and she stared at me angrily.

"Rose, we've been over this." She said impatiently and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I gave up, she nodded and called my dad and Hugo to get in the car.

The car ride was very awkward. Hugo and I just sat in the back reading and mum would occasionally reach over to dad and grab his hand as he drove.

We finally got there and I jumped out of the car as soon as it was in park. I ran inside to find Albus, I knew he was there because the Potter's are always early. The probably had a family bonding session while riding their brooms to the Burrow. Albus was sat playing wizards chess against Scorpius.

Wait! SCORPIUS!

I ran to him and threw myself onto his lap and kissed him full on the mouth. He was a little surprised at first but after a while he started kissing me back.

"Hello to you too." He laughed and I kissed his cheek.

"This is so weird." Albus stated, getting up and walking away. My eyes followed him and I saw my dad looking over at us and I quickly leaped off of Scorpius' lap and smiled at him.

"Hi daddy." I said sweetly and he walked over and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you lately Rosie. You know how stubborn I am, and you're my little girl." He said and I pulled him into a tight hug.

"It's alright dad." I reassured him and he nodded looking over at Scorpius who walked behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You guys have my blessing. Not to get married or anything! Just to date, for now." He said and we laughed and then he walked away over to mum and I saw she could tell he was in a better mood.

"This is great." I said to Scorpius and he nodded and reached down to kiss me and I kissed him back.