Quidditch Tryouts

Rose's P.O.V:

I was still confused about the night of the party. Why was Scorpius so nice to me? And why did we both pick that night to call each other by the others first name.

Anyway, today was the day of Quidditch practice. And I was sort of nervous. When it comes to Quidditch I'm exactly like my Dad. If I'm distracted with something else, I can't pay attention to the game.

Jenny Wood, daughter of Oliver Wood and Katie Bell is the the Quidditch Captain. She's always liked me but I don't feel like that will have anything to do with it.

I got ready and hopped down the stairs to the common room with my Cleansweep where I found Scorpius waiting for me reading my book.

"Hey, it's a good book isn't it." I said and he looked up, smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, this is brilliant!" He told me and I agreed.

"Shall we go?" He asked and I nodded. We exited the common room and walked the corridors to the Quiddith Pitch. When we got there I saw Sam talking to his friends wearing his Quidditch sweater. He looked over at me and I gulped, scared out of my mind, Scorpius grabbed my hand and held it tight.

Sam gasped which attracted glances of almost everyone in the area. Albus raised his eyebrows at us and Lily gave us thumbs up and squealed. Hugo gave Scorpius a death glare and Professor Longbottom gave me a concerned look.

After a while I muttered a goodbye to Scorpius and ran off towards the field. I ran over to where the team was standing and took a place next to Hugo.

"Ah Weasley, late again are we?" Jenny spoke to me while not even looking up from her clipboard. I turned bright red.

"Sorry Jenny, got stuck in a sticky situation." I muttered and she nodded.

"Don't let it happen again." I nodded and looked over at the Slytherins. Scorpius was getting the same scolding as I did, by Mark Zabini.

I was a keeper so my tryouts were last. Hugo and Lily were made chasers and my younger cousin Roxanne was made a beater like my Uncle George.

It was finally time for the keeper tryouts and I was very nervous. The chasers threw the quaffles towards the hoops and I blocked all of them. I had got the keeper position.

After all tryouts were over I tried to find Scorpius but was unsuccessful. He must have already gone back to the common room. I skipped off in the direction of our dorm.

When I reached the door I said the password and entered. Scorpius was sitting down on "his" couch and was reading a book titled "Tips for Being a Good Chaser." I gasped and he looked up.

"You're chaser?"

"You're keeper?"

We both nodded and smiled excitedly, ran towards each other and hugged. I felt this sensation that I had never felt before hugging Sam. For some reason this sensation could only be felt when I was with Scorpius.

Our faces were inches from each other's and suddenly a question struck me.

Is he going to kiss me?!"