The Morning from Hell

Rose's P.O.V:

I wake up to the scream like sound coming from my alarm clock. I try violently to hit the snooze button but fail miserably.

I get up and make my way to the bathroom but I feel dizzy and can barely keep my eyes open. As I step into the shower my head starts pounding and I feel as if I have a hangover, but I know for a fact that I haven't been drinking.

Once I get out of the shower I feel the urge to throw up, I lunge toward the toilet and begin vomiting, but it felt like I couldn't stop. I started to cry loudly and before I knew it Scorpius was by my side. He wrapped me in my robe and rubbed my back until I was finished.

Once he got me back in bed and comfortable I finally calmed down. Scorpius had returned from McGonagall's office and had explained everything to her. He plopped down on my bed with me and started rubbing my back and playing with my hair.

"How are you feeling love?" He asked in the sweetest softest voice I think I've ever heard. I turned around so that we were facing each other.

"I'm feeling better I guess, but I'm still surprised morning sickness could get that bad." He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"I have to get to class." He said,  I groaned as I wrapped my arms around him, "I know I don't want to leave but you can text me if you need anything and I'll be here in no time. I love you." He gave me a kiss on the lips before standing up and walking towards the door.

"I love you more!" I shouted at him as he began to close the door. He stuck his head through the crack.

"I truly doubt that love." And with that he was gone, I began to wonder how I got so lucky.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep I heard a tapping on the window, I looked over to see a random owl outside with a piece of rolled up parchment in his beak. I hesitantly got up and opened my window. The owl flew in and dropped the parchment on my desk.

I moved toward it and untied the bow, inside was very strange sloppy hand writing that looked very rushed. I began to read.

Sorry I outed you but karma's a bitch. Enjoy your morning sickness on steroids.
                                            -Z

My mouth dropped open and I felt like I couldn't move. How could this happen, what did that remark about my morning sickness mean?  I began pacing back and forth in my room before texting Lily to let her know.

While waiting for Lily to arrive I sat on my bed and sobbed. Just as life was getting easier, it got worse again. I heard a knock on my door and immediately pulled out my wand.

"Rosie, it's Lily." She said loudly so I could hear her through the door. I moved towards the door and opened it. Lily immediately gave me a huge hug.

"We will figure out who is doing this to you Rose, I promise." She said in a hushed tone before letting go of me and moving toward my bookshelf.

"Lily what are you-" I asked and she whipped her head around to look at me.

"Where are your books on charms?" She said, raising her eyebrows. I pointed to a section of my well organized bookshelf that Scorpius and Albus often made fun of me for.

She pulled out a book titled "Detective Charms". She sat on the end of my bed and I sat next to her.

"Alright Rosie, let's do this."

Scorpius' P.O.V:

I reached down into my bag and turned on my phone, looking for a message from Rose. I had been anxious all day about the incident this morning. I felt so guilty for leaving her alone for so long.

"You alright mate?" Albus asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just want to know she's okay." I said taking out my Defense Against the Dark Arts notebook to take notes in. Albus nodded.

"Well, only one class left. You can go get her before we hit the quidditch pitch." I agreed, Rose wanted to come see our match against Gryffindor desperately.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I said.

Lily's P.O.V:

I was looking through charms books with Rose like there was no tomorrow. I was desperate to help my cousin, she didn't deserve this at all. The bell chimed which meant the school day was over, I jumped up off the ground and gave Rose a hug goodbye.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Rose laughed.

"I need to practice before the match Rosie, not all of us are born natural quidditch players." I told her, she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Yes Lily, but you were." She laughed, I grinned and was on my way.

Alright I have to admit, I didn't really need to practice a full hour before the match, I had to talk to Albus.

I saw him out of the corner of my eye and started jogging towards him. When I got close enough I realized there was a problem. He was with Scorpius.

"Albus Severus!" I shouted from where I was standing and he quickly turned around with his eyes wide.

"Oy! Lily what have I ever done to you?!" I laughed, he hated when people used his middle name. I looked over at Scorpius who was laughing so hard that tears started to come out of his eyes.

"Alright mate I'm off to go get Rose, I'll see you at the pitch." He chuckled once more and was off.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!" Albus groaned angrily at me when he came closer. I giggled.

"I'm sorry Al but I needed to get your attention, it's important." I said, his eyes widened and he nodded his head.

"What's wring Lil?" He asked with a suddenly concerned look on his pale face.

"It's Rose." I continued to tell him the story of "Z" and what they were doing to Rose.

Rose's P.O.V:

"Oh honey I'm home!" Scorpius yelled up the stairs to me, I laughed and made my way down to the common room.

He stood there with a basket full of goodies. Chocolate, flowers, you name it. He walked over and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. When we finally pulled away his hands remained in my hair.

"Not that I'm not enjoying this or anything, but don't you have a quidditch match to lose?" I laughed and he looked at me with a smirk. Accepting his defeat, he brought me in for another hug.

"Let's go, love." He placed his arm above my shoulder and we made our way to the quidditch pitch.