The Party

Rose's P.O.V:

Malfoy and I were sat in our common room doing homework. As a person who loves homework so much, I wasn't very excited about doing it tonight. Malfoy and I were comparing answers and barely talking to each other which was strange for us.

Scorpius and I became friends in our second year thanks to my cousin Albus. In first year we were rivals who would only speak to each other if forced. Even after we became friends we had never called each other by the others first name out loud.

Later this evening there was going to be a party in Gryffindor common room. It's not a birthday party or anything it's just a celebration. Scorpius was invited, the only reason being that I convinced him and Al to come along so I wasn't to lonely.

"What did you write for this?" Scorpius asked me annoyed and I laughed. I had already done that one and had trouble on it also. Scorpius and I were probably the smartest people in our year so to be confused was very rare for us.

The time went by really fast and it was already time to go to the party. Scorpius and I walked next to each other when we reached the Fat Lady, I said the password and she let us in glaring at Scorpius mysteriously.

Lily was sat with Gabe on the couch near the fireplace. I saw Sam over in the corner holding a Fire Whiskey and talking to his friends. Albus was sat uncomfortably on the couch opposite Lily and waved to us when we walked in.

"Hey guys." Al greeted us when we walked over to him.

"Hey Al." Scorpius and I said at the same time.

"Cool party, right." I said looking at the two of them.

"Yeah, yeah." Scorpius said looking down at the carpet.

"What is that supposed to mean, Malfoy?" I asked him sassily and his head shot right up and looked at me.

"Nothing, Weasley." He firmly reassured me and I smirked.

Just as he finished talking, Sam walked over, took my hand and led me up to the boys dormitories.

"Hey." He said to me and I looked at him, trying to read his emotions but was unsuccessful.

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"To sit down away from commotion. Plus, it looked like you needed to get away from stupid Malfoy." He spat, I looked horrified.

"Scorpius is my friend!" I told him loudly, he looked surprised. This was the first time I had called him Scorpius out loud.

We got up to the room he stays in and sat down on his bed. He looked at me hopefully and I looked away.

"Maybe we could, I don't know. Do something." He smirked and I stood up right away, knowing what he meant.

Before I could say no he pushed me down on his bed, messing with my hair and kissing me deeply, his mouth tasted like alcohol and I tried pulling away.

"Sam! Sam stop it! You're hurting me! Stop!" I screamed at him but he wouldn't stop. He tried pulling up my shirt but was unsuccessful thanks to him being drunk. I heard commotion from downstairs.

"Get off of her, now!" A firm voice told Sam and he turned around, I knew it was Scorpius. Headmistress McGonagall was walking up the stairs and I jumped into Scorpius' arms. He held me tight and carried me downstairs.

We finally reached the common room and I was still crying into his shirt as he rubbed my back along with Al, Lily, and Hugo.

"Rose, are you alright?" Scorpius asked me worriedly. I gasped, this was the first time he's called me Rose!

"You've never called me Rose before." I sniffed and he laughed quietly.

"Oh yeah, I-I guess I haven't." He looked deep into my eyes and I looked deep into his.

"Let's get you to bed Rosie." Lily suggested and I nodded unattaching my glance from Scorpius' eyes I followed Lily upstairs.

I had gotten ready for bed and Lily made sure I was okay one last time and then left to go to bed herself. I heard a knock on my door and sat up, hoping it wasn't Sam.

"Come in." I told the person, hoping I wouldn't regret it later. Turns out I wouldn't because Scorpius walked in and came over to the side of my bed.

"Good night, I was just checking to see if you were okay." He told me and I nodded.

"Thank you for saving me, I really appreciate it." I said to him honestly and he smiled and gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

"You gave us a real scare there red! We thought you were a goner." He joked and I smiled.

"Well, good night." He said and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Good night." I said back, he nodded and closed the door.