The Talk

Rose's P.O.V:

I was currently walking down the stairs from my room to the Head common room, to talk to my dad about the responsibility that comes with marriage.

Yay!

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Scorpius sitting across from my dad and my dad was obviously avoiding making eye contact with him and I felt bad, for both of them.

I plopped down next to Scorpius and grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Rose, now that you're here I would like to talk to you about marriage." He spoke and I nodded and looked over at Scorpius, who smiled at me.

"Am I correct that you're aware I gave you my blessing?" He asked and I nodded looking at Scorpius once more.

"Yes, Scorpius told me." I said and he nodded and continued.

"I know you two are in love. And the ones I love have made me realize that it would be foolish to let an old school rivalry end your relationship." He spoke and I looked at him in awe. My dad and I don't always get along that well, but we are very similar people. And also, he is a lot more intelligent than people give him credit for (a quote from my mum).

"Thank you, sir." Scorpius thanked my dad, dad shook his head and reached out to shake Scorp's hand.

"Please, call me Ron." He asked of Scorpius and he nodded. At this point I was truly happy, the two men that mean the most to me in life are finally getting along, hallelujah!

I stood up and ran to my dad, and threw my arms around him. He hugged me back straight away.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too, Rosie."

After my dad left the common room Scorpius looked at me and smirked his famous smirk.

"So, Ms.Weasley.."

"Yes, Mr.Malfoy?"

"I believe we were in the middle of something when we were rudely interrupted."

"Oh yes, I think so.."

"Would you like to come continue?"

"What kind of question is that? Yes!"

I laughed and launched myself into his arms and he kissed me passionately, he started to walk to the stairs and I jumped down from his grasp and motioned for him to follow. It was like if he was a dog and I was holding a whole plate of juicy bacon.

Needless to say, I had a very good time and we didn't get interrupted again. Everything was perfect!

Until the next morning...

Scorpius and I were laying in my bed cuddling when we heard a knock at the door.

Noooo!

"Rose? Are you awake?" The voice of Albus questioned me and I looked up at Scorpius who looked like he was a deer caught in the headlights.

Like a repeat of the night before, I threw his clothes to him, in an attempt to get him into his own room.

Albus burst open the door, wand in hand and I screamed (really loud) for him to..

"GET THE BLOODY HELL OUT YOU GIT!!!"

He quickly closed the door and I could hear him running away slapping himself. I looked over at Scorpius who had covered himself with an article of clothing. He turned to look at me and burst out laughing, he then fell on the floor and started rolling around on the carpet.

"Scorpius, you're naked. You're going to get rug burn all over." I told him giggling slightly and he sat up and smirked.

"Well then, you can help me ease the pain, huh." He winked and I rolled my eyes, he stood up and started walking towards me.

"Ew! Get away from me!" I yelled in my little girl voice and he tackled me and started planting kissed along my collarbone.

"I just hope we don't get interrupted again." He told me between kisses and I laughed.