Kaylee Simon

"ANNABETH?!!!!" I ran up to her panting.

"Oh, hey Kaylee" she closed her locker and turned to me, books in hand "what's up?".

Annabeth has been my best friend ever since I moved her about four months ago. She has beautiful honey blonde hair and perfectly toned tan skin. She always looked perfect even though she never tries or cares. I met her when she saw me reading Harry Potter at lunch and she immediately sat down next to me and opened her book.

"There is a really hot boy looking for you" her eyes widened and she grinned "what?".

"Nothing" she tried to hide her smile. This is weird, she normally hates boys.

All of a sudden, someone slammed their hand into Annabeth's locker, making her jump back. The boy who was asking for her earlier, pushed her back gently into the wall. He pressed his forehead to hers, their lips in line.

"Wow, what do you think your doing?" I stepped forward, but Annabeth put up her hand.

"What is going on???" Maddie walked over, her eyes bulging out of her sockets. 

"I know right" Maddie and I are Annabeth's only friends at school.

Then out of the blue the boy leaned in and pressed his lips to her's. I figured that was when Annabeth would push him away and slap him in the face. Oh how I was wrong.She did the exact opposite. Annabeth threw her arms around the boy, she ran one hand through his messy black hair and had the other one on his neck. She was actually kissing him!!! Annabeth hates boys, what the heck is going on!!!

Finally they stopped kissing, but they didn't pull away from each other. The boy just smiled and held her tight, while Annabeth caught her breath.

"Gods, I missed you Seaweed Brain" she smiled 

"I missed you too, Wise Girl" Do they actually know each other

"Percy?" Annabeth looked up into his eyes

"Yeah, Annabeth" ok so they do know each other.

"I love you" she grinned and he kissed her again.

"I love you too" Maddie literally fainted, but luckily I caught her. They both turned their heads to see us, mouths open, staring at them. Annabeth's eyes widened and she gasped.

"Kaylee? Maddie? Uh? Look...." she started, but couldn't find the words

"Why didn't you tell us you had a BOYFRIEND" I frowned

"yeah, and that you 'love him' Maddie grimaced.

"Right, um.... you guys meet Percy, Percy this is Kaylee and Maddie, my two best friends" he raised his eyebrow "here" she added and he smirked. What was that about, we are her best friends. Right?

"How long has this been going on?" I put my hand on my hip.

"We met at summer camp when we where twelve" she grabbed his hand,

"We were totally the best of friends, we did everything with each other and our friend Grover" Percy added,

"Things started getting serious with camp, we went through a lot together" she took a deep breath and her hand was shaking,

"The day of my sixteenth birthday she kissed me in the dinning area and now were eighteen, so it was two years last August" Percy pulled Annabeth into him. August? It's March....so they've been dating, two years and seven months? Wow.

Annabeth smiled and kissed Percy on the cheek, she looked so happy with him. I am happy for her, she really deserves it. Percy kissed her on the forehead and brushed back her hair. She really deserves it.