Cassie Love

Slight NSFW warning

Awww, Percy Jackson. The kindest, sweetest, caring, most forgiving boy in the world, and it helps that he is smoking hot. I am one of the lucky few who is friends with him, our group consisted of Percy, Jack, Haley, Rachel, and me. I live two floors down from him and I basically barge in when ever. Haley has a giant crush on Percy, but i'm dating Jack so...

I walked over to his door, stuck my key in the door (yes he gave me a key), and walked right in.

"Hello? Percy?" It looked like no one was home, Percy was probably sleeping, so I went over to his room. The door was wide open, and what I saw inside was revolting.

Percy was laying on his bed with a blonde chick on top of him, with her legs wrapped around his waist. He was shirtless and the girl's button up was on the floor,so she was left in a a tight, revealing sports bra and panties. They were kissing violently and viciously, like they couldn't get enough of each other. Percy's hands were running up and down her back, into her hair, stopping every once in a while at her bare waist. Then they rolled over so Percy was on top. The girl stopped to breath, but Percy just moved to kissing her neck. He started at the bottom by her bra, then worked his way up by her ear, before biting a soft spot, she moaned. I could see Percy's tongue moving up and down her body, he scooted down and started kissing the bottom of her stomach.

"Oh, Percy" she moaned, turning her head towards me, luckily she was to preoccupied to see me.

I finally got a good look at her. She had curly honey blonde hair which was a mess now, frightening gray eyes, and super toned skin. She was basically perfect, Her face was twisted with pleasure and want. Percy normally refused all girls, but now here he was with his half naked body pressed against a blonde beauty.

The girl started kissing him again, running her hand though his black hair, which was even more messy than usual. She reached down to Percy's pants and I saw him press his lips harder into her's.

I tried to back away slowly, but his floor creek. They both looked up and saw me there with my eyes wide. Percy face palmed his forehead and the girl looked sick to her stomach. She removed her hand from his pants and panted.

"Cassie, what are you doing here?" Percy sighed, rolling of the girl, and sat at the edge of his bed.

"Uhhh..." I couldn't find words.

Percy walked over, grabbing my arm, and dragging me into the kitchen. He open the fridge and grabbed a carton of milk and to two glasses from the cupboard. He poured them both about half full.

The girl walked in re-buttoning her shirt, shaking her head. At least now she had pants on and a shirt.

"The one weekend we are here alone, Percy, we just can not catch a break" she walked past me and Percy handed her the glass of milk. They both took a sip and I couldn't help but laugh. The girl looked at me weird, then looked at Percy. She burst out laughing because he had a white milk mustache.

"Wipe your face Seaweed Brain" she was still giggling and Percy used his hand to wipe of the milk then wiped it on The girls arm.

"PERCY!!!" she punched him in the gut. He yelped, but Percy never gets hurt, weird. "now would you like to explain to me why there is a girl in your house?" she stared at him menacingly.

"Annabeth, this is Cassie, she lives two floors down and goes to my school, we're friends" he looked super nervous, which I don't know why, isn't she just like a one night stand or something. "Cassie, this is Annabeth...."

"His girlfriend" Annabeth cut him off. Wait a sec, Annabeth? Girlfriend? We though he just made her up, so girls stopped throwing themselves at him.