Livi Hanson

I stared dreamily at the one and only Percy Jackson. He was literally so hot, he was melting my insides. He had messy, jet black hair, and sea green eyes that stared right into your soul. Percy was extremely tan and had abs as hard as a rock. He was on the varsity swim team, so everyone knew he had a six pack. Just about every girl in school has asked him out, but he always turned them down. He never says why, but he is always super kind and gentle about it. I am definitely asking him out after his swim meet today.

I walked into the humid pool area and I sat down next to my 'friends' (please more like minions). Then I spotted him, he was coming out of the locker room in nothing but his swim suit and a smile. He guy hugged his friends and high fived some girls near him. Those lucky little.....

"Percy!!!!" I waved and he looked around. When he finally spotted me, he smiled, waved, and turned around disgusted. Why won't he notice me?!!!

Percy looked anxious which is weird because he's usually super chillaxed. He kept looking around the room, until he looked straight at me, smiled super big and waved. I obliviously waved back, but the girl behind me stood up and hollered,

"Come on Seaweed Brain, you can do this!!!" She jumped up and down. I turned back to Percy, hoping he would looked weirded out, but he just smiled bigger and gave her a thumbs up.

How dare she? Percy obviously was meant to be with me.

Then the meet started, Percy jumped into the pool and took off. He was the first one to finish and I was about to go congratulate him, but before I could the girl from behind me was already there. I moved closer into earshot.

"Annabeth, you made it" Percy grinned

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" GAG!!!

"Thanks, but don't I get a hug?" He joked, holding out his arms

"Percy, your soaking wet and shirtless"

"com'on you know you want to" he started chasing her.

I just causally walked over by her path and quickly stuck out my foot. She tried to regain her balance, but she was to close to the edge, oopsy. Annabeth fell face first into the pool.

"Oh my gods, Annabeth? Are you ok" Percy tried to hold back his laughter "here" he held out his hand to help her out of the pool. Annabeth grabbed his hand, but instead of getting out, she pulled Percy in with her.

"Oh you are so dead" he glared playfully "try and catch me loser" Annabeth started swimming away, but of course Percy was faster. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him.

She relaxed and put her hand on Percy's neck, and he leaned in and....KISSED HER????!!!!!

What is going on, this can't be happening. Percy belongs to me.

"Um... Perce, babe? What the heck do you think your doing?" Annabeth eyed Percy.

"Babe?" she laughed

"I think, i'm making out with my beautiful girlfriend and future wife, shall we continue?"

"We shall" Annabeth leaned into kiss him again

"DON'T YOU DARE!!!" I screamed, she can not do this to me

"oh, I dare" she pushed her lips into his and they just kissed in the middle of the pool, treading water.

"WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW JACKSON, WHAT IN THE NAME OF HADES IS GOING ON HERE?" the coach blew his whistle. Percy reluctantly pulled away from his girlfriend.

"Sorry coach"  he sighed and swam to the edge of the pool, dragging Annabeth with him.

"Now son, he pool is a wonderful place, just not for bring pretty girls to make out" he said helping them out of the pool.

"I know coach, sorry. By the way, this is Annabeth, my girlfriend" he took her hand in his.

"ah, how long has this been going on for?" 

"two years, five months, two weeks, and four days" They answered together, with a very straight face.

"Oh well then, you two have fun, I'll see you Monday Jackson" 

"See ya coach" he left them alone and I stomped off.

I HATE ANNABETH CHASE, SHE WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!