Aliana Matthews

There he is. Percy Jackson. He has every girl pinning and sadly I've fallen into that category as well. I can't help it he is just so sweet and incredibly hot.

"Omg Aliana I dare you to sit next to Percy today." my idiot friend Natalie shoved me into class.

"What no way, what are you daft." I shrugged her off.

"No that's a good idea, do it Al." My other friend Jenna squealed.

"Fine! Fine!" I walked over to where Percy was sitting, doodling all over his notebook "So is this seat taken?" I put on my best flirty girl smile, but Percy barely noticed me.

"Yeah sure." He waved his hand at me.

"That's a cool sketch, who's that supposed to be?" I leaned over and saw a rough drawing of a girl with curly hair.

"That's my gi-"

"Ok class, I'd like to start off by introducing you to our new student." A blonde girl with curly hair walked up to the front of the room.

"So like do maybe wanna hang out sometime or something," I whispered over to Percy.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the class." Mr. Scott gestured to the girl.

"My name is Annabeth Chase," Percy's head shot up faster than a bolt of lightning and his face distorted into some emotion that I honestly can't describe "I am originally from New York, but I moved to San Fransico, and now I'm back." She looked right at Percy and smirked: "For good." I heard Percy choke back a sound and he stood up abruptly.

"May I help you, Mr. Jackson?" Mr. Scott crossed his arms.

"No. No, you can't" He pointed at Annabeth "But you can." He grinned so wide I thought his face might break. Annabeth let out a squeal and ran into Percy's arms and they KISSED? The whole class was shocked and I felt like someone just stabbed me in the heart.

"What are you doing here?" Percy set Annabeth down and brushed her hair out of her face.

"We've been planning this for months." Annabeth jumped up and down on the balls of her feet.

"Months? We? My mom was in on this?" He looked so confused and holding her face in his hands.

"I'll be living with you until we graduate then we can go to New Rome together." She grabbed his hand.

"Now that sounds like the best plan I've ever heard." He kissed her again.

"Break it up, as confused as we all are, we need to get back to class." Mr. Smith shouted over them.

"Sorry teach, just haven't seen each other in 4 months." Percy glanced over at me and my heart fell.

"Yeah, whatever." I got up and sat next to my friends "Well that sucked."

Sorry for the sucky chapter guys, I'm kinda out of it but I really wanted to write something