Fredrick Chase

Please note that none of these stories go to the same plot or time or are have any relation to each other

"Dad, come on" Annabeth dragged Mr down the hallway to our new apartment in New York. She surprisingly found us a nice, affordable place in a neat complex. I got out my key and started to open the door, but Annabeth immediately knocked on the door right to the right of us.
"Annabeth, sweetie we can meet the neighbors later, we need to unpack" I started, but she just rolled her eyes and continued knocking "Annabeth!"
"Honey can you get the door?" I heard a soft lady's voice coming from inside the apartment "Yeah, sure mom" the door creaked open and there stood a shirtless teenage boy rubbing his eyes as if he had just woke up "Can I help you" his voice was husky from sleep and was, how do you put it, very in shape with defined muscles.
"Hell yeah you can" Annabeth leaned in the boys doorway. I was shocked, I couldn't speak. Annabeth, my daughter acting so disrespectful. I was about to say something but I never got the chance.
"ANNABETH!" The boy shouted with glee wrapping his arms around her waist and spinning her around. When he stopped Annabeth grabbed him by his cheeks and pulled him into a deep kiss. The boy moved forward pushing her back against the wall opposite to him, deepening the kiss, while Annabeth wrapped her legs around his waist. I was so in awe that I couldn't move or speak, my Annabeth making out with a skater boy in the hallway! This can't be real! They finally, reluctantly I might add, pulled apart. The boy put his for head on hers and they just starred for awhile.
"I missed you so much" the boy whispered a little too loudly.
"Seaweed Brain, it's been two weeks" Annabeth rolled her eyes.
"That's two weeks too long" 'Seaweed Brain' whined.
"Well now you get to see me every day, do you remember that apartment for sale? Right next to yours? Well, I got my dad to buy it, Perce, I'm moving back to New York, so no more time differences, no more lo g trips to see each other, no more nights alone, just us together again" Annabeth smiled, tearing up a little bit.
"Annabeth! That's amazing" he kissed her again "I love you so much" I had seen enough.
"Excuse me but what the hell is going on here?" They both turned to look at me, then back at each other. Then they had the nerve to start laughing.
"You still haven't told him, babe come on seriously its been over two years" the boy put Annabeth back on her feet and she punched him in the arm.
"Well I tried but he just was never listening, Dad this is my boyfriend, Percy Jackson, you've met before" she rubbed her temples and Percy pit one arm around Annie and the other he offered to me.
"Nice to meet you again Mr. Chase" he smiled genuinely and took his hand.
"Who is at the door Percy?" A beautiful woman came to his door "Oh, Annabeth what a surprise, it so great to see you darling, how long are you staying, you should have told me you were coming I would have made cookies" the lady rambled on.
"Well we will just have to make some tomorrow, together, and to answer your question, I am moving into the space next to yours, so howdy neighbor" she gave a small wave, griining from ear to ear. The kind woman looked shocked, but rushed forward all the same pulling Annabeth into a tight embrace.
"That is the most amazing news, you must be Fredrick, I'm Sally, so very nice to finally meet you" Sally turned to me and shook my hand gently.
"The pleasure is all mine" I smiled.
"Please come in, come in" Sally ushered us into her home, Percy and Annabeth rushed of to what I can only assume is his room and Sally pour a cup of coffee.
"Would you like some?" She offered kindly.
"Yes,please, thank you, you are very kind" I accepted the steaming mug cupping it in my hands.
"You know your daughter is the best thing to ever happen to this family, I have never seen Percy happier than he is when he is with her. She has done so much for him and for us, she is a angel in disguise. Those two are so in love it's beautiful really, they would do anything for each other. Annabeth has been like the daughter I've always wanted she is so good with him and his grades have never been better. I just always know they are safe when they are together you know, I don't worry about him as much. Anyway what I'm trying to say is Annabeth is a amazing girl and we are lucky to have her in our life here" Sally took a sip of her coffee.
"Really? I've only met your son once but it was when Annabeth was missing, he was so worried and hr wouldn't stop going until he found her and he did he found my baby girl, even back then I knew that they were connected deeply and I am actually really glad that they found each other" I smiled and Sally started to tear up.
"I hope to be seeing you a lot neighbor"
"Absolutely, neighbor"

So sorry its been so long, And beware of mistakes, I had to write this on my phone, which sucked and thank you all for the votes and comments, please continue with that and hopefully I can update again soon.