Thalia Grace

I pushed the door open to my new school, Annabeth and I both registered at the font desk. She looked really stoked for some reason and I couldn't figure out why.

"Annabeth, what's up with you?" I looked at her concerned.

" nothing" I glared at her "nothing" she said more sternly "now I have to find my locker, I'll see you later" she waved goodbye and walked away. I don't know what's going on with her, ever since she started dating Kelp Face, she's been different, happier, gushier, and she is always talking about Percy. It's super annoying.

I looked down at my schedule, locker 218. I looked around for someone to help me, but thee only ones here yet was four guys leaning against the lockers, talking. I sighed and walked over. Then I heard a familiar voice say

"She's real guys, I swear to gods" he sounded super annoyed

"Percy?" I asked and he tensed, then turned around. As soon as he saw me, his shoulders relaxed.

"Hey T" he laughed and hugged me "what are you doing here?"

"I go here now" I let go of him and his friends burst out laughing

"So Percy, is this your imaginary girlfriend?" they joked. Percy looked at me pleading for help.

"No your thinking of Annabeth, I'm Thalia, his cousin and I wouldn't make fun of annabeth" I snapped

"Oh i'm so scared, what? Will Percy beat us up?" one of them teased

"No, but I will" A girls voiced said from behind them.

They all turned around and there stood Annabeth, arms crossed, hip out, with a smug look on her face. I saw Percy's eyes light up.

"Who are you?" one of them asked

"Annabeth" she said blankly and all of the boy's eyes widen.

"Hey Wise Girl, please tell me you are coming her with T" he smiled

"Well, of course I am, Seaweed Brain"

 She ran up to him and their lips inter locked. Percy picked her up by the waist and spun her around, while his friends were gawking. When Percy finally set Annabeth down, she kissed his cheek and whisper something in his ear.Stupidly, he whispered back a little to loud, so everyone could hear it.

"I love you too, Wise Girl".