Kali Jackson

Hey Everybody, I know I haven't been on a lot lately, but I nearly screamed when I went on today. 639 READS!!!! Thank you all so much, I mean this is crazy. I will try to come on more often, but i'm really busy. VOTE, COMMENT PLEASE, I want your feedback and suggestions. THANK YOU :-)

"Hey Sally, where's Percy?" I walked up to her. It's the Jackson family Reunion and I really want to see Percy, he is like the best cousin ever.

"Oh hi, Kali, Percy is outside" she grinned. Why is he outside, all of the cousins usually hang in the basement. I walked outside and saw Percy, but he was chasing some girl around, she definitely wasn't related to us, or I would have met her already.

"Hey, Percy" I shouted and they both stopped running.

"Hey Kali" he smiled awkwardly and I gestured to the girl with my eyes and he (after awhile) got my hint "Oh uh, Kali this Annabeth, Annabeth this is Kali, my cousin" she shook my hand and smiled.

"Hi" she turned back to Percy "Right, before you started chasing me, I was going to ask you if you could, maybe come over next month?" she smiled hopefully.

"Of course" he looked excited.

"because my dad and the she-devil are going on a second honeymoon.." she continued.

"Mmhhmm" Percy leaned in closer.

"And I need help babysitting" she blurted out, quickly. Percy's face fell.

"No"

"Oh come on"

"No, you remember what happened last time, I nearly lost an ear" he frowned.

"Yeah, but we moved the knives, out of their reach" she looked desperate.

"Oh fine, only because you look incredibly pretty right know" he pouted.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, you are a live saver" she grabbed him face and kissed him, which almost made me throw up.

"EW" I gagged and Percy punched my arm.

"Come on let's go inside" Percy draped his arm around Annabeth and started walking up the hill. When we got to the basement, I ran ahead and shouted.

"PERCY BROUGHT A GIRL!!" and hell broke loose. Everybody surrounded them and were shouting questions.

"Who is she?"

"What's her name"

"How do you know her?" and so on and so forth.

"You guys leave me alone, have I seriously never told you about Annabeth?" he looked shocked, but everyone started hollering.

"This is Annabeth, the girl you been crushing on since like 6th grade?" Matt smacked his back.

"Yeah Matt, thank you for that, like she needs any more leverage on me, I mean it's not like she could control my every move all ready" she he said sarcastically.

"Thanks Seaweed Brain, and you know what, you just shut up because you could do the same thing" Annabeth put a hand on her hip.

"Oh yeah, totally, like you would let me" she glared at him and he smiled "but, I can still do this" he grabbed her waist and flung her over his shoulder.

"Perseus Jackson, put me down this instant" she screamed.

"Wow bro, she brought out the full name, you better be scared" Matt joked, but Percy just cursed. Annabeth wrapped her legs around his neck in a choke hold.

"I said put me down" she was dead serious, but Percy just laughed, is he really that much of an idiot. He grabbed her waist again and swung her into bridal style, grinning like a maniac.

"This is for making me help you with those little monsters" Percy smirked and threw himself down on the couch, still holding her.

"Bro" Matt sat down next to him and they fist bumped without even looking at each other. Than Kyle put in a movie and we all gathered around them, watching, the movie of course, not Annabeth pushing the hair out of Percy's face, or them talking almost silently to each other, or how they nearly never stopped making out, no, the movie, it's called......