Destiny Hamilton

"Ugh, why is this so hard" Bridgette complained next to me.

"Gods Bridge, just cause you're the daughter of Aphrodite doesn't mean you have to act like it" I slash at my dummy with the sword.

"I'm just saying, what's the point in learning how to fight?"

"Listen, your sorta new here so you don't really understand, I've fought in two wars,watched my brothers and sistered die right in front of me, and I would have died if it weren't for these lessons, so stop complaining and practice" I growled.

"Hey Destiny, scaring the newbies again, remember nobody had it worse than me" Percy walked over.

"You didn't have family to loose"

"No, but I had friends, lots of them, and I thank the gods everyday that that beautiful Angel over there wasn't one of them" he said gazing at where Annabeth stood in the distance talking to another camper. She looked over at us, smiled, and said goodbye to her friend.

"Hey Seaweed Brain, hey Destiny, Bridgette" she came and stood next to us "what's up".

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I always get nervous when I catch Percy staring at me with that look on his face, it normally means he's thinking and we all that could be disastrous" she joked.

"Hey! I was just telling them how much I love you and that I'm glad your not dead" Percy said kissing her cheek.

"You and me both, we both know you would be dead with in a week without me, a month at the most" she smirked.

" I think your forgetting all those months I was without you, I stayed Alive just fine thank you very much" he retaliated.

"Whatever, I'm glad your not dead either Seaweed Brain, I love you too much for that to happen" she kissed him gently.

"Any way, Bridge you have no right to complain about sword practice" I turn to her again.

"What and ever" she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Wise Girl, how about a sparing match to show everybody how's its done?" Percy nudged her and smirked cockily "or are you afriad I'm going to beat you.....again"

"Oh your on!" Annabeth glared at him, but he just gave her a crooked smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Gather round everyone, me and Annabeth are sparing again!" Percy called still looking at his girlfriend.

"Annabeth and I" she shot back.

"What ever you say sweet cheeks" Percy uncapped his sword, while Annabeth grabbed her dagger from her hip. A crowd had gathered around them, waiting in anticipation.

The couple circled each other waiting g for someone to make the first move, when finally Annabeth lunged forward jabbing her dagger towards Percy's stomach, only to be block by his sword. The Percy spun around on his heel, making a arc with his sword, Annabeth was obviously anticipating that because she Summersaulted to the side and slashed at his knee. Percy jumped over her arm and whiled doing so managed to grabbed it and pinning it behind her back. She kicked her leg out causing him to tumble over and allowing her to straddle his stomach, with her k ifwe to his throat.

"Done yet?" She said while staring at him through slitted eyes.

"Never" he smirked and grabbed her butt causing her to jump and giving him the opportunity to switch their positions. Percy was now on top of Annabeth and holding both of her hands above her head.

"You dirty little cheat" she struggled against him, bringing up her chest trying to free herself. Which only caused Percy to press him body against hers more.

"Come on Annabeth, don't do that to me" his voice husky and hot. Annabeth stopped struggling and stared at Percy with wide eyes. Like on instinct her lips smashed against his, kissing him intimately.

"Come on guys get a room" Leo called from across the arena. The stopped kissing and laughed.

"Come on let's go to my cabin" Percy hauled himself up, then grabbed Annabeth hand, pulling her of the ground.

"Okay" she was out of breath. Percy picked her up and she climbed onto his shoulders. They walked off leaving everyone gawking at them. As the walked off you could hear Percy say "I totally beat you."

"Shut up Seaweed Brain."