Jerry Horton

"OH MY FRACKING GOD IT IS FINALLY FRIDAY THANK THE HEAVENS OH MY GOD I NEVER WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL EVER AGAIN, JERRY MAN PLEASE LET'S FLEE THE COUNTRY WE CAN GO BECOME PIG FARMERS ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THIS TORTURE DEVICE THEY CLEVERLY DISGUISED AS LEARNING. DON'T MAKE ME GO BBBBBAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spencer shouted and pushed open the doors into the courtyard and as always is being the biggest drama queen this side of the Pacific.

"Will you shut up you Twat we need to head home and grab our shit before we go to Percy's place and I swear to god if you even think about bringing that dumb truth or dare game I will strangle you in your sleep tonight." I grabbed his forearm and he yelped like a little puppy. "What know?" I was really not amused after the day I just had.

"Y-you-you're ho-holding my br-broken ARM!" He managed to squeal out. I immediately dropped my hand, Spencer broke his arm at the skate park a while back and it is still o the mend. We are all careful around him now but sometimes we forget about it.

"Oops sorry mate, how about you say we go home alright, then later I heard Percy's mum baked cookies today and she is going out with Paul for the weekend so we all get the house to ourselves this time" I said whilst dragging him (by his good arm) over to the car and we took of for home. After, we got our stuff from our house, you see I moved in with Spencer and his family through the foreign exchange program and after graduation this year I will be going back to Britain, and we made our way over to Percy's apartment after stopping for a gigantic stash of junk food and caffeinated drinks from the gas station. When we finally arrived Elliott, Troy, West, and Harry were already there sitting on the couch playing video games and stuffing their mouths full with cookies.

"You guys are pigs" Percy rolled his eyes whilst leaning in the doorway looking hot as hell. Oh, right forgot to mention I'm a gay as Tyler Oakley dressed as a fairy dancing on a rainbow whilst it's raining glitter. Though Percy is literally the hottest being sent down from heaven, I not really into him that way, his cousin Nico though! Dang i'd bang, but apparently he has a boyfriend William or something.

"And since when have you cared Mr. I Can Fit This Whole Slice of Pizza in my Mouth" West shot back grabbing a fist full of chips and shoving them into his mouth.

"I mean, I do have to keep up this amazing swimmer bod here and keep my girl grinning'" he gave a quirky grin and lifted up his shirt showing off his toned abs.......so lickable........

"Put those away, no one actually wants to see proof that you're hotter than us and btdubs no one believes you have a girlfriend just give it up already" Harry threw an empty Coke bottle at Percy's stomach causing him to drop his shirt and stick out his tongue at us.

"Oh come on, I bet tons of girls want a piece of this." Percy joked. "Seriously though Annie loves my abs, I think she might break up with me if I gain weight." He crashed into the sofa and we heard loud bang from the other room.

"Percy you cheeky little shit, what kind of girl do you take me for?" A girl's voice echoed through the now silent lounge.

"I gorgous one that I thought went out with Piper and Hazel tonight?" Percy hesitantly shouted back with the most scared face I have ever witnessed plastered on his face. Soon enough a stunning blonde girl walked into the room, she had beautiful curls falling over her shoulder and the most mesmerizing gray eyes I have ever seen. She seemed to be wearing PJ shorts and one on Percy's old swim team sweatshirts that was way to big for her.

"Girls night got canceled, Piper has the Flu and Hazel got called back to Cali." The girl leaned in the doorframe and crossed her arms giving Percy a glare that would make a dead man shiver in his grave.

"Uh guys I'll be right back." Percy got up, grabbed the girl's hand softly and gently pulled her down the hall into his bedroom. Instinctively we all race down the hall to see what was happening and as we snuck a peak the the door I was horrified. Somehow in that short period of time Percy managed to push the down on the bed and start kissing her scandalously.