Cody Hayz

God we sound awesome. I am in my garage, practicing with my band. We sound great now that Percy joined us on guitar.

"CODY!!!!!" I heard my cousin call from the house. She is staying with us for awhile.

"WHAT?" I yelled back and she opened the door.

"Can you please keep it down, I am trying to read" she put her hand on her hip.

"Wow Cody, who's the hottie" Erik asked eyeing her

"ew" she gagged

"Guys this is..." I started but Percy cut me off

"Annabeth?" he looked so ecstatic.

"Percy?" Annabeth grinned and ran over to him. She jump up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Percy hugged her so tightly, I though he was killing her.

"What are you doing here?" Percy asked setting her down.

"My dad went on a second honeymoon, so my brothers and I are staying here , why are you here?" she smirked.

"Just hanging with the guys. Why didn't you just go to camp or call me. You know my parents love when you stay over?"

"My dad" she rolled her eyes.

"Well, you at least could have called me and told me you were back in New York, I missed you" he grabbed her hand.

"Hold up, what's going here, how do you know each other" I intervened and Annabeth glared at me.

"Please, I've known Percy longer than I've known you" Annabeth snapped

"you've known my cousin for over three years?" I turned to Percy and he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Try six" he laughed and swung his arm around her.

"Bro, what the heck" I frown

"Oh didn't Annabeth tell you?" 

"Tell me what?"

"This" He grabbed her waist and pulled her into him. His lips smashed into hers and she wrapped her hands around his neck. Annabeth ran her fingers through Percy's messy black hair. They kissed for what seemed like forever before I finally had enough.

"OK, OK enough". I was so grossed out and they finally pulled away.

"Cody, we've been dating for over two years" Annabeth punched my arm.

"Hey,  Wise Girl, we're heading over to my house after practice, want to come?" Percy begged with his 'Puppy dog eyes'.

"Sure Seaweed Brain, I would love to see Sally again"she grinned.

"Who's Sally? Percy do you have a hot sister you never told us about?" I joked.

"Ew dude, no" He looked disgusted.

"Sally is his mom Idiot" Annabeth smacked me upside the head.

"Oh"

....................................................................ONE HOUR LATER..................................................................

"HEY MOM, WE'RE HOME" Percy yelled and his mom's head popped out of the kitchen.

"Hi honey, I just made some cookies" she smiled.

"Yus" he lead us to the kitchen

He grabbed a cookie, which for some reason was blue, and Annabeth sat down at the table like she owned the place. The rest of us just stood there awkwardly.

"Mom, Annabeths here" Percy said like it was was nothing.

"What?" she turned around and spotted her "oh, hi dear, it's so great to see you" she hugged her.

"Thanks Sally, it's nice to see you too" Annabeth grinned.

"So, what are you doing back?"

"I'm staying with my cousin for awhile".

"Hi" I waved and she nodded.

"Do you want to stay the night Annabeth?" she smiled and my eyes widened

"Sure" she eyed Percy, who was grinning.

"Um.. Annabeth do you really think that's a good idea, I mean you don't have clothes...." I said and she shrugged

"I do this all the time and besides I love stealing Percy's T-shirts"  she snapped.

"That's nasty" She smacked me.

She is so mean.