Lidia Saturn

"Percy?" I stood there in shock looking at my Elementary School crush at the beach.

"Lidia?" he said and I couldn't help but stare. He has gotten a lot taller, tanner, muscular, and completely hotter (his 6 pack was glistening in the sun).

"I-it's been awhile" I smiled.

"Yeah, I-" he was cut off by a really pretty blonde in a gray bikini.

"Come on Percy, they are waiting for us, whose this?" she grabbed his arm and I was instantly jealous.

"Oh, this is Lidia, she when to Yancy with me" he eyed me "Lidia, this is Annabeth, my girlfriend" figures.

"Nice to meet you" I put on a fake smile.

"Yea you too" she eyed me, like she was staring into my soul "Anyway Perce, we have to go, you know how our parents get when we are late" she stared him down.

"Screw our parents, lets go for a swim first" he grabbed her wrist, clearly forgetting about me, and pulled her towards the ocean.

I watched as they splashed around and had fun. I decided to walk away when Percy started to make out with her and two adults came over and started to yell at them. That must be there parents.

Athena:

"I swear to Zeus, if they aren't her in two minutes, I will-" Sea Scum cut me off.

"Relax, they are just running late" he rolled his green eyes.

"My daughter doesn't run late, this is your scum of a son's fault, why do we need to meet with them again?" I tapped my foot, sitting on the beach, I hate the beach. Too much sand, seaweed, broken glass, and dead fish carcasses, I can get all of that by just sitting by Poseidon.

"Athena, I think we should go"

"Why?"

"They are in my domain and you won't like what their doing" he said running down the beach. We reached the end of the stretch and I spotted to figures in the water. Kissing.

"ANNABETH CHASE, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I screamed and slipped, falling into the water, but Percy caught her just in time.

"Mother" she walked over with her head hung low.

"How dare you" I am furious.

"Mom stop, you need to understand, Percy and I are dating and we came to ask for your blessings" she stood up straighter and tried to look more confident.

"I will not give it, as for you Sea Scum do as you wish, but I will not allow this" I stuck up my nose.

"Come on Athena, they deserve this, you can't deny them a chance at love, they've been through so much together, can't we just put our feud behind us" Poseidon begged.

"Well of course we can. but that doesn't mean I fit your son worthy of my daughter" I glanced at the boy himself, who was holding Annabeth's hand, comforting her.

"Mother, we have only come for a blessing from you, but if you are not willing, that is fine, but that does not mean we won't be together, nothing you can do will tear us apart, I am truly sorry mother, but you can not win this battle" she leaned closer to the boy.

"If this is really your wish, I will grant you my blessing, but it does not mean I am happy about it" I flashed back to Olympus.

Poseidon:

"Son may I speak with you alone?" I asked and Percy squeezed Annabeth's hand and let go.

"Yes Father?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"I am so proud of you and thank Zeus you two got together now, Aphrodite was driving me nuts, anyway I hope you two are happy, oh and maybe stay away from Athena for awhile, until she cools down" with that I flashed away, leaving my son expressionless.

When I got back to Olympus, I saw Athena pacing back and forth, obviously furious.

"Athena, simmer down" I tried to calm her.

"I will not, do you realize just how long they have been keeping this from us?" she flamed.

"No" I said dumbly.

"Aphrodite!" Athena screamed.

"You called" she came with a blast of pink smoke and the smell of roses.

"Show it to him" Athena walked away.

The Video:

"Everybody shut up, I think I can get a good shot" a face showed up on screen, one of Hermes.

"Ok I am here to document the first ever Percabeth moment, or the second, I don't know, anyway, we are here on Percy's birthday, enjoy Aphrodite campers, this will be on sale soon" he turned the camera around, facing the water. He must have been in a tree or something because he was right above two figures. They were making out in a bubble at the bottom of the lake, I could make out both Blonde and Black hair mixed together. I fastforward through the rest only to find out the video was an hour of my son making out with my rivals child.

"Percy's birthday? that was months ago! I guess they were afraid of Athena's wrath" I mummered and Aphrodite giggled.