Magnus Chase

Book three spoilers!!!!!!!!

"Maggie will you please stop that!" Alex swatted at my hand before I could attempt to play with her hair again.

"Sorry, it's just that I'm nervous." She (currently) grabbed my hand to comfort me.

"Why you've met Percy before." We were walking down the streets of Manhatten on our way to meet Percy and Annabeth at Pablo's Pizza.

"Yeah, but I haven't told Annabeth about us yet and I don't know how the two will react to me being..." I hesitated and Alex stopped walking.

"Magnus we've been over this you don't need a label, we can just be us without you being anything other than yourself." She placed her hand on my cheek, Alex never used to be into touchy-feely, but ever since we started dating she loves to feel me, and not in a sexual way either just to know I'm there sort of.

"I know I just wish I knew how to explain it to them" I leaned into her hand and pulled her closer by the waist.

"Just the truth, that you fell madly in love with my good looks and hot bod and I decided I couldn't let you suffer anymore." She smirked and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"You're a real comedian now aren't you?"

"You know it." Alex slid her hand down from my cheek to my neck and pulled me into a sweet kiss.

"Oh hey, guys, oh, oh my gods, OH MY GODS!" I jumped back from Alex to see Percy and Annabeth standing behind us gobsmacked.

"He he, hey" Alex waved awkwardly. Then Annabeth screamed and ran over to give me a hug. She hugged me so hard that I thought my ribs were going to break. Then she turned to Percy and Yelled.

"HA I TOLD YOU!" She shoved her finger into his chest.

"Yeah yeah, I guess my gaydar is nonexistent huh, first Nico, now Magnus, I am really not good at this." He swatted away her hand.

"Actually I not gay, I love girls, always have, I... I just... I don't know... love Alex more." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Aw that's so cute, but Percy the bet was that they'd get together pay up." She stuck her hand out and Percy pulled out his wallet, putting 20 bucks on her palm.

"You guys bet on my love life!" I was offended.

"Hey the Stolls won over 600 dollars when we got together, you can handle a 20 dollar bet." Annabeth rolled her eyes and stuffed the bill into her back pocket. "Now who wants Pizza, It's on me." She grinned and Percy shoved her gently with his shoulder.

"Actually It's on me." He grabbed her hand and lead her into the store just a few yards ahead of us.

"Well, that went well, see no reason to be nervous." Alex punched my arm and grabbed my hand.

"I never want to experience that again." I let Alex drag me along in pursuit of my cousin and her boyfriend. We found them sitting in a booth along the west side talking to a waiter.

"Jesus, could you get us the usual and some breadsticks for four?" Annabeth grinned.

"Sure thing Miss Annabeth and call me again whenever you want little Isabelle to babysit again, she just adores that little baby." Jesus smiled at us and gathered some dirty dishes from the table next to us.

"Anytime she wants to, Sally sure could use the help." Annabeth sat down and Jesus went into the back.

"You guys sure do come here a lot don't you?" Alex said while pulling into the seat across from them.

"Oh yeah, this is where we always end up on date night for some reason, that was Jesus he owns the place ever since his dad Pablo Jr passed away, and his daughter Izzie babysits for my mom sometimes, it's a really nice family." Percy took a sip of his water.

"That's neat." I bit my lip awkwardly.

"So tell us about your guys' relationship." Annabeth bounced up and down in her seat.

"Rather no-"

"It happened while we were on our mission, this doofus decided to declare his love for me in front of a ship full of monsters and Loki himself, I couldn't just leave him hanging could I?" Alex intervened and I could feel the heat rising up my face.

"Oh shut up, you were the one who kissed me first," I muttered and I saw Percy and Annabeth fangirling in the corner of my eye.

"So you heard about us, but Magnus really hasn't told me much about your relationship." Alex nudge my arm.

"That's because I only know the tiny details, like the fact that they're dating." I shot a glare to Annabeth mostly because I'm still salty about the fact that she refused to give me all the juicy details. Jesus came back with a meat lovers pizza and some breadsticks and we all dug in.

"Not much to tell, typical 'we met at age twelve, fought countless monsters, almost died together hundreds of times, fell in love, saved the world, kissed at age 16, then got separated, then found each other again, then fell into hell, and saved the world again' love story." Percy took the biggest bite of pizza I've ever seen.

"There is nothing 'typical' about that story, but I don't care about the backstory I want to know about you guys as a couple." Alex looked up from her pizza to see three very confused faces.

"What?" Annabeth set her pizza down to face my girlfriend (currently).

"Well... backstories are all the same, we met, we fell in love, blah blah blah, but every relationship is different, so tell me about yours." Alex took another bite out of her pizza.

"Um well, Percy is working really hard to pass his classes right now so we can go to college together in New Rome where we will rent a apartment and then when we graduate we will probably move back to New York and settle down, get married, have kids, that is if we survive long enough." Annabeth's face got more red with every word.

"Aw cute." I leaned forward on my hands.

"Lame." Alex faked a yawn.

"WHAT!" All three of us said in chorus.

"I didn't want to hear about your past what makes you think I want to hear about your future, tell about what you guys are like with each other, what you do for dates, how do you surprise each other, you know the coupley stuff." She leaned back and crossed her arms.

"Well all our friends call us 'goals'." Percy joked and Annabeth glared at him "Um we have a lot of dates were we just stay home and watch disney movies and play video games, sometimes we go out somewhere fancy but that not really our style, we usually end up here anyways, or the beach and at camp we spend a lot of time either sparing, at the canoe lake, or this one spot right behind Zeus' fist where we can be completely alone." Percy carried on with a a goofy smile on his face.

"Yeah, Percy's a hopeless romantic, he loves to surprise me with some romantic shit like breakfast in bed or a picnic on the beach or sometimes he takes me to museums and pretend to be interested when I drag on about the exhibits." Annabeth giggled. Giggled?

"Hey I don't pretend anything, I love watching you talk about the things you love, your eyes light up and you smile so big." He kissed her cheek.

"See what I'm talking about, anyways it's hard for us being so far apart for the majority of the year but we make it work." Annabeth leaned into Percy's shoulder.

"You guys are so cute." Alex cracked a smile.

"Yeah like totally hashtag goals." I said in my best valley girl voice and everyone groaned.

Guess what this trash is listening to rn, that's right Dear Evan Hansen :)