Vahnessa Chang

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shout hurrying to the door and the constant pounding resided. "Yes?" I opened the door to reveal Sally, my neighbor. I moved in next door to her and her son about five years ago and then she got married to that kind man paul, that family is the sweetest thing. Sally and I sometimes share a cup of tea and talk about her writing career, she is very good.

"Hi Vahnessa, I'm so sorry about being a pain, it's just it's date night with paul tonight and I really need to get back to getting ready." She gave me her famous smile and I chuckled.

"Is there something you need Sweetie?" I ask and she nodded.

"Would you maybe check on Percy later tonight? You see date night for us is also date night for him and his girlfriend, it's not that I don't trust them because trust me I do, they are such great kids. I just am really curious what they do when we are out of the house, by the time we get back they are usually either passed out on the couch or cleaning up all the food they ate." She looked down at me hopefully.

"Yea, of course. I'm surprised you even let them stay home alone, if that was Henry there would be no way in hell he could have a girl over." I joke.

"Haha, no Annabeth is a great girl and she is a part of the family, she will actually be living with us until the two of them graduate this spring. Those two are the cutest thing ever, they've been dating for a few years now, and though Percy would totally deny this, he had a giant crush on her when they were kids. I trust those two with all of my heart and I know they won't disappoint me, it's just I'm really curious what they do, like it wouldn't surprise me to find out that their night consists of Annabeth reading and Percy playing video games like a married couple while pigging out on pop and pizza." She laughed. "Well, I should get going, just check in around eight maybe, we won't be back until about eleven." Sally smiled and bid me adieu.

Time Skip~ 8:00

I could hear Percy and his girlfriend in my own apartment and quite frankly I am concerned, they are making a lot of noise, thuds are coming left and right and the girl keeps screaming. I decided it was about time I go check on them, so I walked over and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Percy opened the door and he was shirtless in his pajamas, then his eyes widened. "Mrs. Chang! I thought you were the pizza man, can I help you with anything?" He smiled and asked politely. He really is a rather nice young man.

"Oh I hope this isn't a bad time, your mom asked me to check in on you guys for a bit." I reply and his eyebrow goes up.

"Okay then, come on in." He chuckled.

"Percy! Come on I'm waiting!" A girl's voice called from the living room.

"One sec Babe!" Percy shouted back, gave me a small smile before leading me into the room. There was pop and bowls of chips scattered on the coffee table and a beautiful girl curled up on the couch. "Annabeth, this is Mrs. Chang my neighbor, mom asked her to check up on us, Mrs. Chang this is my girlfriend Annabeth." He introduced us and Annabeth stood up from her spot on the couch revealing her bare legs and what I assumed to be Percy's t shirt.

"Oh please dear, you can call me Vahnessa." I forced a smiled and I guess Annabeth sensed my unease.

"Oh my gods no, I'm wearing shorts, I promise!" I flustered and pulled up her shirt to reveal a pair of sport pants. I let of a breath of relief and Percy laughed.

"Yeah, I think Beth likes my shirts more than she likes me" Annabeth punched his arm.

"Sorry for the bad introduction, It is really nice to meet you." She gave me a genuine smile and offer me her hand.

"A real pleasure" I took her hand. "So, the reason I am here so I am told, what do you guys do on these nights?" I ask questions and they glance at each other.

"Um, well...." Percy scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh my god! Your mother trusts you to and this is what you do with it?" I scold and both of them get flustered.

"No! Percy's just to embarrassed to admit that we stay in a watch Disney movies all night." Annabeth explains.

"Annabeth! We agreed not to tell anyone!" Percy wined.

"Would you rather have her thinking we are having sex and telling your mother." she said flatly.

"Yeah, your right." He sighed.

"I always am." She rolled her eyes and then a smirk formed on her face. "Just be happy that I'm not telling her about how we sing along to all the songs and dance around the house like weirdos." She stated with a proud look on her face. Percy's eyes widened and he turned to her.

"Oh that's it!" he said and started chasing Annabeth around the coffee table, behind the couch, and in front of the tv before catching her by the waist and tickling her sides making her collapse with laughter. Percy kept tickling her until she called mercy and then he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Is this what all of your date nights look like?" I chuckle.

"Most of them, unless it's a special occasion like valentine's day, then I usually end up taking her out for pizza, unless it's our anniversary which is conveniently my birthday, then I take her to a really fancy restaurant, and then we go for a walk on the beach before getting ice cream at our favorite parlor." He smiled while wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and placing his chin in the crook of her neck.

"Aw, that's so sweet." I gush, but Annabeth just rolled her eyes.

"Yea he likes to think himself a hopeless romantic." She tussled his hair.

"Hey! Who took you to Paris?" He countered.

"After dragging me through garbage." Annabeth argued back.

"Valid point." Percy admitted defeat.

"Ok, well can I use your bathroom? Then I'll be off." I jutted in their little moment.

"Yeah, of course, it's just down the hall." Percy offered. I walked down the hallway and paused for a bit before sneaking back to peak around the corner. Percy sitting on the couch with Annabeth curled up on top of him and he pressed play on the remote. The Little Mermaid resumed playing and the both of them started quietly (probably so I couldn't hear them rom the bathroom) started singing along to 'Under The Sea'. They are so adorable! Percy placed a kiss on Annabeth's forhead and I walked out from my hiding spot.

"Have fun you two, and just so you know you guys really have a once in a lifetime relationship, I hope you will be really happy together." I said before heading to the door. "Oh and by the way, Auntie Chang will love to babysit the kiddos." I wink and both of their faces go red.

"Watch out, we might just take you up on that offer, in the future that is." Percy called after me and I couldn't hide my smile. When I made it back to my apartment I texted Sally 'Those two are really something huh? They watch disney movie and sing and dance along to the songs all night. Ps pls invite me to the wedding, they are so cute together I want to see them walk down the aisle.' and after a few minutes she replied 'That sounds like something they would do, oh and I already have the invites in hand im just waiting for a date, dont worry youre invited!' I laughed and set my phone down on the counter.

Those kids are going to have a amazing future together, I can't wait to meet their kids.

wow, 1341 words! I hope you guys liked this chapter. I am so touched, I am at like 79.5K now I think which is just crazy to think about. Thanks to everyone you has read, voted, and/or commented, you guys make my day.