Kourtney Mavis

843 reads. W.O.W. Thank you guys so much. Do you have any suggestions or anything because I would love the help. I love you all, thank you.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!! Oh! Oh! Oh! OOOOHHH!!!" Percy screamed as he dominated Cameron at the stupid video game they were playing, when we were supposed to be studying.

"Will you turn that off, you of all people need to study Perce" I yelled over the noise.

"Nah, I will when my tutor gets here" he paused his game.

"Tutor?" Lily asked, she has a giant crush on him, but I think Cameron is way cuter.

"Yea, she's just a old friend, who happens to be the smartest person you will ever meet" he shrugged.

"She?" I nudged a little closer.

"You guys, really?" he complained.

"When is she getting here?" Arial pushed.

"I don't know, about an hour" he rolled his eyes.

"What Percy it's already nine, don't you think that's a little late?" Lily pointed out.

"She couldn't get an earlier plane, but who cares, she's staying all week anyways" Percy said nonchalantly.

"What? Where?" I interrogated.

"Here, in the guest bedroom" got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a cookie, and leaned in the doorway.

"Dang your mom must really trust you" Arial flopped down on the couch.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Percy stood straighter in the doorway.

"I don't know Perce, I mean your fifteen, and your not very reliable" she shrugged and scrolled through Insta on her phone.

"Ok first of all, I am nothing like other guys, second of all, of course my mom doesn't trust me, she trusts Annabeth, and besides Annie and I have been best friends for like ever, I would never" he looked down at his fingernails.

"OMG you like her" I stood up and his eyes widened.

"No I do not" Percy retorted.

"Yes you do" Arial squealed.

"Ok, maybe a little, but you have to keep your mouth shut" he demanded.

"Zipped, but can you show us a picture?" I asked sweetly and he rolled his eyes again. Percy took out his phone and showed us his screensaver. It was of him and a blonde girl on the beach, she was really pretty and they looked like they just got done with a full on water balloon fight. There where popped balloons everywhere and they were both soaking wet. Annabeth was nearly on the ground laughing, while Percy had his arm on her back laughing too.

"Awww you two are so cute together, I ship it" I joked and he punched my arm.

"I am so going to embarrass you" I teased.

"Do your best, it's can't be anything worse than what she already knows, literally guys she has been my legit best friend since the 6th grade, she knows all of my dirtiest secrets, except one, I guess" he said and his phone rang. I rushed over and grabbed it before he could and I smirked.

"Wise Girl?" I looked up and his face went blank.

"Shut up, I'll put her on speaker" he grabbed the phone and answered "Hey Wise Girl" he said leaning against the wall and I could see a faint glint in his eyes.

"Hey Seaweed Brain, listen I was thinking tomorrow after I help you study a little bit, maybe we could go catch a movie or something" her voice made Percy smile.