Samantha Rain

OH MY GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.13K READS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL TRY AND KEEP UPDATING AS MUCH AS I CAN!

"Oh. My. New kid." Liz drooled, as the new guy walked down the hall. He was like legit HAWT. Like serously his muscles bulged under his t-shirt, and the short sleeves revealed scars beyond scars, his hair was messy and untamed, his eyes were all of the colors of the ocean all mixed in two deadly glares to all the girls flirting with him. His tan skin was perfect in every single way. Like I said HAWT. Then he turned to me.

"Hey, do you know where the library is?" he asked.

"Yeah, why do you need to go to the library?" I twirled my hair in my fingers, making a cute face.

"Reasons" he said with a blank face.

"OK" I lead him to the school library.

"Thanks" I watched walk into the library and sit down next to the weird smart girl that nobody likes.

"Hi" he smiled and she didn't even look up from her book.

"Not interested" she snapped.

"Dang, I just was wondering if you could suggest a good book" he nudged her. She wipe around and pins his arm around his back, or tried to any way. The boy was to quick, he spun around and put his hand on her waist.

"What the he-" she stopped suddenly and gasped "Percy?"

"Hey Wise Girl, so about that book?" He smirked.

"I don't know, maybe check the children's books" she retorted.

"Ha ha ha, how about I just kiss you instead?" He slammed his lips into hers and I gasped.

"That works" she leaned into him and my heart died. The nerd has a hotter boyfriend than me. This. Is. The. End. Of. The. World. Run for your life.