2

Vote & Comment Please .
Feedback is important . !
~Pam
"This shit nice." Richard said.
I look up from my phone and admire the all-white three-story house which was fenced in. We finally arrive at the house Richard was going to drop me off at.
"It's nice or whatever and I see your bitch isn't sitting on no step waiting as you said." 
"Imma get out and knock." He said.
I stop him before opening the car door and honk the horn on his truck. My husband had me fuck up. The only female his ass was waiting hand and feet on was me.
"Hell no I wish you would play butler to these fucking people. Let that bitch and her husband come out. I wanna see this shit. I bet she ugly as fuck." I said.
Richard look at me and gave me a nasty look. "Fake your class." Is all he said.
I watch as the couple came out. I was dead ass wrong. The women was beautiful. She was literally drop dead gorgeous. You wouldn't call her a bad bitch because that would have been an insult this woman. She looked like money , she what you will call a rich looking bitch. She had on a pearl white jump suit with matching flats. Her hair was in a short cut with small wavy curl that flowed down by her ear. I couldn't tell if it was weave or not. But I wasn't really paying that much attention to her. Her husband was fine as fuck. I mean this nigga made Richard ass look like a fucking fruit fly. This nigga stood up 6'1, had a tailer made suit on and this fucker was bowlegged. 

"Let's get out." Richard broke me out my thirst trace.
I hop out the car and we stood before the couple. The man was first to speak while the woman had a doubtful look on her face.
"You all must be the Wiley's." He said.
"Yes , this is my wife Pam and you can call me Richard." Richard extend his hand.

Ms. Bitch just stare looking down at me like I was gum on the bottom of her shoe.
"I'm Mike and this is my lovely wife Liz." Mike he emphasized lovely as if she really wasn't hitting on shit.  

I watch as she blinked two times and smile. I knew that old trick two well. She was checking me out from head to toe. Well check on Ms. Bitch.
"Where's your things?" Mike ask me.
"In the trunk." I reply still looking at this so call bitch.
"I'll get it." He said before walking away.

I watch as Liz nose turn up. Richard had the nerves to be checking out this bitch in front of me.
"If you want them fucking eyes to drive home safely , I advise you to keep them to yourself." I threaten him.
"He don't mean no harm, sugar." Liz snicker.
I could tell I was going to check this bitch before she leave.
"Okay lets get rolling." Mike said grabbing my bags.
"Ready to take me so soon?" I chuckled.
I watch as Liz face tense up and she spoke. "Don't get your hopes up Sugar, Mike knows where home is and who's at home." She said in a threatening manner.
"What's going on?" Mike ask looking back in forth to Richard and me.
"I don't know, but let's roll Liz." Richard said.
Right before she got in the car I said "You may be his wife, but seems like you lack some things Hun. Slacking pussy will never compare to happy pussy." I said low enough for her to hear me.

When they pull out the yard I wave them good bye , I could have sworn she cuss me out but I didn't give a damn. Her boy looking ass.

Opening their house door Mike smile at me. "Welcome mi casa su casa."
"This is nice." I smirk at his awarkness.
I guess the uptight bitch really had taste. Just like her clothing everything was a pearl white color. This whole house screamed Lisa Rays. What stood out more was the painting above their flat screen TV which showed a young Liz and Mike at prom.

"Liz decorated." He said.
I nodded, a women taste. A rich women taste.
"Come on let me show you your room." He said.
"Don't you think since I'm going to be your wife I should sleep with you?" I baited him.
His mouth drops and he start stuttering. "Um I don't know if thats a good idea." He told me.

I spin facing him and grab the collar of his shirt and said "Don't worry, imma play nice with you. Just keep your dick to yourself. Seems like you use to them girls who stingy with the pussy. But me? If I was your women, you can get it any time you want."
"That won't be necessary."
"Oh really? Show me to our room." I smirk.