4

Vote and comment please
Feedback Is always Important
~Pam
I smiled looking in the mirror. These extra squats was doing the ass good. No nigga can say I aint had no booty. I wanted to call Richard to see how Ms. Thing was doing but knew that was against the rules.

Mike was with one of his clients so i was in this big ass house by myself. My fresh painted nails mark the wall as I scrape it down the hall. I was going to see what was in this room of theirs.
"Damn." I said.
The room was still beautiful hell made bitches look ugly. Made me have a hint of jealousy. I search through the draws and accidentally drop her under wear. Bitch was clean she aint had no stain in the panties or nothing. Must be wearing panty lining. Even the badess bitch get a stain or two now and then. She must catch the sweat ever time that so call of a pussy she got sweat.
I place her panties back in and went inside her closet. I was disgusted. How you can afford the whole store but dress like a old ass maid? I mean she aint got no ass but shit , at least dress cute. Got this granny dress hanging up. Bitch aint had no lingerie or nothing. Not one of her clothing was made of lace. Just cotton material. Versace I see. At least she wear tights but with that little ass of hers i dont even know why. Her shoes was alright , short but still simple. I don't even know how she got a man. You can't look like a boy than dress like someone grandma. I see why Mike was her only. No nigga want no granny pussy.

I left out her room and went to the balcony. This was mad beautiful. They had an view of the ocean and they didn't even had a beach house. I strip out of my clothes and loosen the ponytail in my hair. I shook my hair out and finger it til it was loose enough. I was living my fantasy. She had it made and didn't even know it. I was on their balcony in nothing but my bra and panties. Hair blowing with the wind. Could put my bad ass on a cover of an magazine. I set staring out of space thinking of all i went through. Memories started to come back.

I was twelve years old staying with my bum ass mom and my fat ass step dad. My real father got kill hustling for nothing but a brick. So my mom says. Never believe a wack drug bitch.
"Sit down girl." My mom said.
I smiled swinging my two ponytails in the process. I sat down on the opposite side of my step dad Tewon.
Every time he look at me i get these chills , it was strange as fuck.
"We want to talk to you." Tewon said.
"Yeah?" I smiled.
It was almost time for Christmas and i knew i was getting a gift. I was a good girl lately.
"You like money , right?" Mom ask.
I hesitate before answering i assume this was a trick ass question again. "Yeah who doesn't?"
"Im going to leave , imma be back. Momma promise , you and Tewon going to make money , ok?" She ask.
"Ok mommy." I said.
During the time i didn't fully understood how we was going to "make money" until later. He wasn't making money I was. He was just giving.
After mom left Tewon came closer. The odor of his breathe made my nose flare up.
"You care for me right? You want a good Christmas gift this year?" He ask.
I smiled , i was getting a Christmas gift.
"Yes i really want that new barbie and Jim dream house." I beam.
"Your momma lack some skills , so you have to work for it." He told me.
"But I already did my chores. I wash them dishes and mop the floor." I whine.
"Dont worry its nothing like that. Remember you said you like lollipops?" He ask.
"Yeah."
"You want one?" He smirk.
I nodded my head. Momma always told me to not eat lots of candy. Because dentist want money , too much at that.
"I got one big one for you." He told me.
"Awh ! Can I have it daddy." I yelled excited.
I watch in shock as he pull down his pants and his limp penis was in my face.
"What are you doing?" I said in horror. For Christ sake I was twelve years old and seen a grown man small ass dick. His dick was small as fuck , look like he could piss on his balls.
"This going to be your lollipop it taste just like candy , baby."
"No i dont want it." I shook my head.
"If you dont fucking suck me up you little tease. I'll fucking knock your head off your fucking shoulders." He scream.
Tears race down my face as i move closer. How could my own mother leave me with this demon. To take care of his personal needs. I was not no smut. I was twelve years old for God sake.
"I dont want the Barbie and Jim house , again." I said.
"I dont give a damn if you dont suck this fucking dick up , you and your momma aint going to have a house to call a house. Dry them fucking tears i dont need no tears soaking my dick up. All i need is your saliva." He told me.
I squeeze my eyes shut hoping he will vanish away but he didn't. He stay there with that same look on his face. He stood there looking at me as i work my mouth. Damn i really didnt want that toy , not at all.