8

Letters
~Richard
Dear Pam ,
You know a nigga dont like to write. Shit but they promise a nigga two hundred dollars for a letter. Like you said , turn down money for what !? Imma start off saying you my wife. Yeah we may have difference and be wanting to kill each other but you still my wife. I aint gonna sit here and say i got mad love for you , cause i don't. You aint bonnie and I'm defiantly aint your Clyde. But hell you still ride and i aint talking about just staying right by my side. Anyway fuck all this rhyming non sense. I love you Pam , but a nigga aint in love with you. You cant wife a whore , maybe a stripper , but a whore? Nah shawty. Imma be 1hunna with you. You fucl up and i fuck up. I dont know if you fuck ol' girl husband but i fuck the bitch. I raw her at that. Baby or not ? Shit I dont fucking know. But check this out , you staying or fucking leaving. Imma be a real nigga and said i fuck up. They want the letter so be it. Hell aint no other nigga gonna do you like me , aint no other nigga gonna treat you like me. Might not have been the best ma , but it sure as hell wasn't the worst. We both played each other , but shit lets not worry about the past. I aint marry you for nothing. Letting Liz stay with me for a week was cool and i enjoy that shit more than what i was suppose to. I learn the difference between y'all. Right from the top of your head to your foot and whats between them legs. I dont wanna put on a show for these people. You know me , how we rock. We started at the bottom and still at the bottom. Lets not waste no time. I wife you but you aint prove to me what a real wife was. Sadly a women for seven days prove it. I felt it. I felt needed , and wanted. You can do things other bitches cant do , and they can do what you cant do. But? Lemme gather your attention. I know you fuck my boss , shawty. And that was a low down dead thing to do. I wanted to put two between your eyes , but naah i aint no killer. Dont tempt a nigga. I turn your fucking ass out and these other hoes. The only thing different is you got that sorry ass ring on your finger , hell you barely wear it , so fuck it. But i got love for you , just not mad love you. Shit you told me you want a real nigga. So i tookccare of that. I was real and still being real. Real and loyal aint the same thing , or is it? I couldn't change you. Since im being real , lemme inform you on your nasty ass friends. kiesha bitch ass suck my dick to it was soft and dry. But you call her a friend. Two hoes that flop together most likely fuck togheter. So is that bitch fucking my boss? Hell the head was fire , i aint even gonna front. If you tighten up your lips some instead of that half ass blowjob you be doing. But imma admit i was wrong for fucking with Liz. But temptation is a bith. Shawty bad. Never know if she get pregnant , that child might be your stepchild. But lets not jump to comclusions. Ight bye.

Wife Swapजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें