6

Day 5
Vote , comment , share
Motivate me to write.
A little short than the rest

~Pam
Two more days and I'm out this bitch.
"Where can we put this at?" The director ask Mike and I.
The house was getting set up for live TV for todays straight. This was our way of seeing what each spouse was doing.
"Living room." Mike said.
The director look at me and smirk. He must seen the little show I put on for day one.
"You look sexier in person." He said.
"Thank you , you not bad your self." I lied.
He was chunky and hideous. His beard was long as fuck look like it was in need of a perm and a hot comb. His white shirt had ketchup and mustard stains all in the front. His shoes was leaning to the side and talking in the front.

"How does this setup system suppose to work?" Mike ask.
"Okay so you know in each house cameras were place so in two days the world can see what was going on. But this here system. " He showed us the silver DVR box in his hand. "Will show you whats going on , will be y'all personal DVR. And no it's not a spying camera that will be against the rules. When broadcasting do happen any sexual intercourse/nudity will be block out. Any body parts that aren't usually shown on TV will be block. A black screen will pop up if a sex scene is cast/shown. The name of the people who having sex , the place , and the time that will be told." He told us.
"So someone been fucking?" Mike spoke up.
Shit I wanted to know my damn else.
"To be honest i don't know and if someone was we aren't allow to speak onto it." He said.
I look him up and down and smirk. Clearly he don't know who the fuck he dealing with.
"Can you find out?" I ask him.
By this time Mike done walk out and went to handle some business bwith one of his clients.
"I um ion know." He said.
I grab ahold of his shirt and brought it to him. He was shaking like a virgin. I get what i want , and i want what i get.
"What will make you talk , big daddy." I purred in his ear.
I felt his little pepe hard on the bridge of my silk sweats.
"Doesn't matter." He said.
I look into his eyes and he look frighten. Nobody probably even hop onto his dick before , i was about to find out. Don't judge a bitch but shit i need information.
My hands travel down to his raggy jean pants and stop at his button.
"You want a bad bitch like me?" I ask.
He nodded sweat beaded on his forehead and a smile on his face.

I quickly unbutton his pants amd slid them down.
"Why you aint got on no boxers?" I ask.
"Never know." He said.
I watch as he kick his pants off and corner me on the chair.
"I dont fuck a deflated dick , so jack off." I told him.
It took him at least half a minute to get hard. It wasn't big but i could at least work with it.
"Take off your clothes , i wanna see that nice round fat ass of yours." He said.
I chuckled and came out of my pants and thongs. I got on all fours and put my ass in the air for him. He kneel down and spread my pussy apart.
"Damn your pussy fat as fuck." He said.
He spat on my pussy and finger fuck me.
"Yess nigga finger that pussy." I scream.
I didn't give a damn who heard me , i only had wild and loud sex.
He thrust his tongue inside my pussy and work it like a solders. My pussy was making all types of sounds.
"Fuck this gimme the dick." I said.
He lift up and stuck his dick inside my dripping pussy.
"Mmm , boy." I moan out.
"Damn girl , that pussy working a nigga dock." He groan out.
Nigga was moaning more than me. His dirty dick wad working though , imma give him that.
Slap ! Slap!
His hand came crashing down on my ass hard.
"Mmm God." I scream out.
"Im nutting." He said.
He pull out and nut all over my back.
I watch him with satisfaction written all over his face pulling up his pants.
"So tell me , wassup?" I fix my clothes.
He look at me and shook his head. "Im not about to lose my job for some wack ass pussy." He said walking out.
I was in disbelief. Nigga call my ass wack , then he aint give me no information. On top of all that i aint even nut.

~Liz
"What's wrong?" Mike ask me.
I was in the living room playing with my fingers , thinking.
"Nothing just thinking." I said.
He came around the chair and stood in front of me. "Two days is all we got." He said.
"Well we shouldn't have expect nothing to began with." I snap.
I was upset for going to another man house. Upset for cheating on Mike. Piss off for having sex with him. And more piss for opening up.

"Fuck you mad for now?" He ask.
I watch his right eyebrow arch up as his left one stayed in place.
"They going to find out , imma lose my husband. Imma lose everything." I sniff.
"Should have thought about that before you lay down with me." He shrug.
"Dont you give a damn? What about your wife? That is still your fucking wife Richard." I yelled.
"Ok. Why you telling me shit i already know? I dont even know why the hell you tripping. We going to be shown on national TV fucking." He throw his hands up.
"I should have never." I shook my head as tears fall down my face. I love my husband and didn't wanna lose my husband. This was crazy and fuck up.
"Look i aint about to tell you what to do. I dont give a damn about Mike , hell him and my wife probably fucking so be it. You the only person crying over a lost cause. I love my wife but shit i done had your pussy and that ass." He laugh.
"How can you be so inconsiderate about something like that? I love my husband and i need my husband." I point out.
"Like i said , you trying to convince me or yourself? When you walk in this house all that classy shit went all the window. Fuck you pretend to be somebody you not?" He ask me.
"I dont pretend , i am who i say i am. I fucking hate you Richard you always doing this. Thinking you know some shit." I yelled.
"Calm down ma. Im just trying to show you the real you. Thats it." He raise his hand in defense.
"That im your whore?" I question.
He smirk at me and i already knew the answer. I was his personal whore. At his beck and calls. So he can get a new nut every day.
"Nah." He suck his teeth.
"Whatever you say Richard. You got your wife for that , I'm Mike's fucking wife."
"But when I'm deep inside your pussy , is it Mike's name you yelling out? Nah so fuck that." He ask.
I ignore his question and look down. "I dont want you Richard , i really dont." I lied.
"Look me in my eye and tell me." He said.
Coming closer to me his hand reach out and brush my face. We was eye to eye and i knew i couldn't tell a lie , so all i did was shook my head.
"I don't won't you." I mumble yet again.
He shrug and walk away. I was stun i was hoping for a fight maybe an argument. I really was a quick nut to him.

Questions !!
1) Do you think Pam is easy?
2) Do you think Mike got feelings for Pam or vise versa?
3) Does Pam really love her husband?
4) what about Liz and Richard? Do you think they feeling each other.

Next chapter will be kind of long , sorry for this short chapter , was a rush job .

All readers i will like you to Vote , if you cant comment at least Vote . i do check my reading count . thank you .

All rights reserved to_nationn (ME!)
PLEASE DO NOT COPY, IF YOU SEE A FORM OF THIS IN ANYWAY PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME. My writing is my world, my better half