17

Pam
"So this is it, huh?" I ask Richard.
Richard turn to me and drop the box that he was carrying and gave a straight look. "Yeah this is it." He said.

Clenching my cell phone to my chest i slowly close my eyes and frown. Pointing a crooked finger at him i said. "You got me fuck up Richard. You really do. If you think I'm going to let another woman come in between us you got another thing coming. You can leave this house all the fuck you want. But I will forever and always be your fucking wife. Im tired of this shit. Tired of it and you. Im still trying to freaking fight after the fight is over. I cant believe the nerves of you. Just because that bitch Liz say she love you doesn't mean she stop loving her husband. Richard i'll be damn." I shook my head.

"Look you need to accept the fact that I'm moving on." He told me.
"Nigga its not the fact you moving on, i dont give a damn about that. Its the fact you are still my husband. Nigga i have your fucking last name not that random bitch. I put up with your ass all these fucking years. So what? Six years you want to throw away because of some good pussy. Nigga you really is tripping. Please dont tell me i wasted six years of my life with you. Please don't tell me for six years all those fucking years you regret me being your wife." I shook my head.

I cant accept the fact that he's leaving. Cant accept that i cant come with him. I put up so much with this man. I died inside saving our marriage. I put my fucking pride away to keep his pride sky high. I protect this man when i should have been killing him. I was the real ride or die bitch. People mistaken ride or die for a woman who down for her man when he lock up. Nah thats not even close to it. A true ride or die is someone who believe in her man when he doesn't believe in himself. A true ride or die craddles her crying man and picks up his slack. Yeah i didnt bail him out of jail nor sole a brick for him. But i hold him down with everything i got. I made him into something i was wrong for doing. I made him into a baby. He out looking for the next tittie to suck and cant even find home.

"I regret it all. You cheated." He said dryly.
"I cheated? Nigga when was you fucking faithful. I cheated because your ass was fucking all my goddamn friends and family members. You had sex with my cousin on our wedding night and i still married your sorry ass. Im a fucking mess right now. I want to save us but you won't let me."

"Aye why you still talking ma. Just sign the fucking divorce papers. Its not like you wanna stay married to me anyway. Hell just sign the fucking papers and i wont be a problem." He said.

"Richard I love you so much baby. I may sound desperate but i cant help it when it comes to you. You told me that you will never do what my mama boyfriend did to me. You might not have rape me but i feel like i was rape out of my pride by you . Why cant you let me-" I cut myself off.

Lifting my hands i wipe the tears from my sticky face and shrug my shoulders. Like i once told him i cant fight someone who isn't willing to get inside the ring with me. There was no need for me to argue nomore. My words was going on deaf ear anyway. He wanted a week bitch instead of a six years and ticking bitch. He wanted a bitch who hasn't fully accepted him. I cried more times than Liz ever did over Richard. I put up more with his bullshit. I know him better than she will ever know him. But yet she was winning not even putting up a fight. I guess the one who got it made still take what they don't need. I guess he suffer from something bigger than herpes. Fucking selective memory.

Putting out my hand this time i plaster a painful smile on my face and said. "Go ahead and file for divorce. I will sign it, you wont have no problems out of me nomore. I love you so much i rather suffer than see you unhappy with me. If you find happiness with Liz so be it. If you like it i love it. Like pleasure p said if you love something let it go and if it loves you back it will come back. Thats when i shall know." I nodded.