3

Vote & Comment ,
Feedback is important
~Liz
I was lying in bed when I heard a groggy voice waking me out of my sleep.

 "Wake the fuck up." Richard said. This nigga must have thought he was a drill sergeant, and I was one of his little soldiers. 
I shot out of bed confuse and dazed about what was going on. This nigga did not just wake me up.
"What?" I questioned sharply.
"It's fucking 11 o'clock. Only the dead and working allowed to sleep in this house. You and I both know that you are neither. " He told me.

"Nigga don't you have work or some shit?" I questioned.
"No, and for your information I took the day off to make sure you were comfortable." He spoke.
"How the hell imma be comfortable if I'm hearing gunshots every time, I try to close my eyes. Not only that I can hear outside voice while I'm trying to obtain my beauty rest." I said.
He stood there looking at me sideways, trying to read me. Before I gave him the opportunity to say any slick shit, I shot up out of the bed forgetting I was in my birthday suit. He smirked looking at my naked body up and down as I try to cover as much as my exposed self-up. 

"Shaving is a good thing." He said.
I was confused until i look down. My pussy was a little flurry, and I didn't have time to get my monthly wax. "Pussy isn't pretty. You make it uglier by shaving more." I spoke shrugging my shoulders.
He chuckled and throwed his head back into laughter. I didn't see a damn thing funny at all. "I like my bitch clean shaving. So when i eating the pussy i can eat it right. I don't want no damn pubic hair in my mouth as I'm tasting the pussy. Thats nasty as fuck. Ain't no nigga in his right mind wanna be flossing his teeth with somebody pubic hair." He laughed again. 

"Who said you was going to ever taste this pussy? Nigga your dusty ass probably can't eat the pussy good anyway." I roll my eyes. I felt his eyes roam on my body as I bent over to retrieve the oversized shirt I stole from my husband. 

"Whatever you say, Liz."
"Can i get some privacy? I mean damn can't a bitch put on clothes without some random ass nigga drooling?" I ask.
"Girl your little ass aint shit. Your ass small and you got string bean titties."

This nigga. 

"I don't have to be a busty bitch to work my hips. Trust me I know how to get a man and defiantly know how to keep him." I told him.
"I feel you Ms.Classy. Before your ass leave trust me you going to be swallowing this nut and letting me bust all up in that jaw." He said before walking out.

Yet again i was left stun. He didnt have no filter. If this how he wanted to play so be it. I grab my tooth brush and head to the bathroom. Looking around I was in disgust. Hair was in the sink dried up. They had a fucking window curtain hanging on the shower rod. Bleach stains was on the tiles. And no tissue. Well they must be whipping they ass with the rug or curtain.
I search through the cabinet until i found some supplies. Placing my belongings on the counter i grab a can of Ajax and a yellow sponge and got down on my knees and scrub the tub out until it started looking clean enough for a shower.

The water was feeling so damn good on my skin I almost forgotten I was at somebody else's house. If I was home, I would have been sitting in the tub allowing the water to flow on my body until it turned cold. But that was not the case. Once my shower was complete, I stepped my wet feet on the so call shower mat and notice I didn't even have a towel to dry off with. 

I peep around the corner and Richard was in the living room watching American Dad with his grown ass.
"Psssh." I whisper.
He look at me and a mischievous grin spread on his handsome face.
"What you want peeping Tom?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes at this corny ass nigga. He was more of a Steve Harvey than a Richard Pryor if you let Katt Williams tell it. 

"I need a towel." I said. 
"Thats very dumb and you should have ask for one before you got in, don't you think?"
"I'm your house guest Richard the least you can do is have it laying out for me. " I said
"Step out lemme see you." He said in a thick southern accent.
Without thinking twice, I stood before him naked as the day I was born. It wasn't as if the nigga didn't see it an hour ago.