5

Day 4
Vote comment and share , if share lemme know so i can give you a shout out. Thanks

~Liz
"You hungry?" Richard ask me.
I look up and he had Chinese takeouts."Nah , I dont eat everybody Chinese." I shrug.
"What you mean you dont eat everybody Chinese? Its the same , fuck you talking about? Only difference is they cut up different color cats and dogs , shit probably the same fucking breed." He shook his head and place the food on the counter.

I roll my eyes at this nigga. He was a fucking pest , I couldn't wait until this fucking week was over. I might have to kill this nigga and save his dick.
"Let me rephrase that Mr. Wiley. I don't eat from everybody."
"You wouldn't say." He pause and lick his lips. "But you will fuck a nigga you don't know , raw? Or is that just another thing classy bitches do?" He ask.
My mouth hung low. How dare he throw that shit up in my face. "Lets not forget you ate a bitch pussy out you barely know and fuck her raw. Me? I didn't suck your dick nigga , so dismiss me. Don't try to make me out of something you is. Whore." I spat.
"What ever you say Ms. Pull out please. You smart but lack common sense. A nigga done nut inside the pussy and you wanna yell out that bullshit. Eat my nut next time." He stare.
"Pardon me?" I gasp. This nigga did not to tell me to eat his fucking nut.
"Eat. My. Fucking. Nut. Bitch." He said more slowly.
I got off the sofa , walk up to him and slap him. He was shock and all I did was glare at him.
"Bitch." He said charging at me.
I saw the look in his eyes and ran to the guest room , locking myself up.
"Open the fucking door , so I can whip your ass." He yelled.
I put all my weight on the door and hold my breathe.
"Liz I'm not playing with your easy ass , you fucking slap me. I aint about to let that shit fly." He bark pounding on the door.
I squeeze my eyes hard. Trying to not focus on what I just did. I slap him , ran , and now hiding from him.
"Im sorry Richard." I whisper loud enough for him to hear.
I heard him breathing hard then he mumble something , not audible for me to hear.
"Alright , open up the door." He twist the knob.
"No you gonna hit me." I said.
I shook my head like he could see me. I wasnt dumb , I watch enough movies to know the outcome of hitting a nigga.
"Nah , I'm not going to hit you shawty."
"Promise?" I ask.
"Yeah." He mumble.
Like a jackass I believe him and open it wide enough for him to come in. And why the fuck I did that.
"Sup?" He smirk.
I did a small wave and he slap the fuck out of me. My neck went flying back , I thought it fall off.
"You bitch." I spat
"You black my eye too." He smirk.
I wanted to knock the fucking smirk off his devilish face. He was a fucking bitch , hitting me. My own husband never raise his hand at me. My face felt like it was stung by a thousand bees. Looking in the mirror I cringed this was a big ass mark.

"You think this shit funny? How the fuck imma explain this big ass mark on my fucking face?" I growled.
"Shit tell them straight up. You got your ass beat. Wait lets not exaggerate. Tell them I knock that ass out." He said.
I thought he was joking but this nigga was too serious.

"Fuck you Richard. Im tired of your ass." I yelled.
I walk pass him pushing him out the way.
"Way you going?" He ask trailing behind me.
"Outside , hell anyway from your abusive ass."
"Ok cool. Better pray nobody snatch and rape your little ass."
I spun around on my heel and step up to him. "I hope a nigga rob you and rape you. Leaving you with something you cant get rid of. Knowing your ass nasty ass , you might enjoy it." I said walking out.
I aint had time for him. He aint even my nigga , and i was tripping over him.
I went outside and saw these little bad ass kids playing tag and nigga knock. Shaking my damn head. They wasn't going to stop until someone snatch their ass up and beat they fucking ass. I saw older women probably my age smoking what look like weed. Never know with tricks these days. Got bitches who smoke what a nigga scare to pick up. I squint my eyes at a pretty young girl who was pregnant. She look to be about sixteen or fifthteen years of age. Never know probably younger. She was walking down the streets and stop at a teen boy. He was taller than her , darkskin. Pants was hanging low and he had his wavy hair pull into a neat pony tail. I guess that was the style now a days for teens. Im guessing that was her baby daddy , due to the fact he gesture to her stomach and touch it. Young niggas even taking care of their responsibility , while these older men running round like a little bitch.