11

He's not the man that you think (He He Heee) He's not a man anyway (He He Heee)
He just be feeding your mind saying everything you wanna hear and you be falling for it until he makes you drown in tears I'll be your sideline I'll be your boyfriend number 2 I'll be your buss it baby anything you wanna do I'll be your baby I'm oohyie anything you wanna try anything that's on your chest Baby you can Hit my line

You can hit my line you can hit my line (baby you can hit my line) [x2]
You can hit my line line line (baby you can hit my line)
You can hit my line you can hit my line (baby you can hit my line)

Baby I know (I know) exactly how it feels to be left alone (to be left alone) to figure it out on your own
Baby you ain't gotta do that cause I've already been through that (through that)
Baby you can hit my line (and we can find out where your hear at)
I said you need to leave that lil boy (I said you need you need to leave lil man)

He's not the man that you think (He He Heee) He's not a man anyway (He He Heee)
He just be feeding your mind saying everything you wanna hear and you be falling for it until he makes you drown in tears I'll be your sideline I'll be your boyfriend number 2 I'll be your buss it baby anything you wanna do I'll be your baby I'm oohyie anything you wanna try anything that's on your chest baby you can hit my line

You can hit my line you can hit my line (baby you can hit my line) [x2]
You can hit my line line line (baby you can hit my line)
You can hit my line you can hit my line (baby you can hit my line)

Baby I ain't lying never lie to you anything on this earth I will get for you
678-651-5367 give me a call A S A P and I'll be there baby to all my ladies when ya man makes you cry just pick up the phone and call on oohyie love oohyie cause I I know

He's not the man that you think (He He Heee) He's not a man anyway (He He Heee)
He just be feeding your mind saying everything you wanna hear and you be falling for it until he makes you drown in tears I'll be your sideline I'll be your boyfriend number 2 I'll be your buss it baby anything you wanna do I'll be your baby I'm oohyie anything you wanna try anything that's on your chest baby you can hit my line

You can hit my line you can hit my line (baby you can hit my line) [x2]
You can hit my line line line (baby you can hit my line)
You can hit my line you can hit my line (baby you can hit my line)
_Bandit Gang Marco

~Pam
I sat in the flush pink seat sitting beside my so call husband. Across from us was Mike and his whoring ass wife Liz. She look as if she was going to cry holding Mike's letter as he had a smirk on his face. Lord only know what he written , probably a damn lie. I look at Richard and his face was stone cold as he read my letter. Yeah nigga i spoke the damn truth. Im a fucking materialistic girl. He the one who fuck another bitch. Lets be real , for once.
I stared Liz down til we made eye contact. It wasn't much for her to do. I didn't even know why i was up in this room with three people i detest at the moment. Richard for possibly impregnating another bitch. Mike for trying to force me. And bitch ass Liz for sleeping with my damn husband while she had a rich ass man. Heffa must think the grass greener on the other side. Well bitch chew the shit like a starving cow , please.

She couldn't keep her pussy glued up and he couldn't keep his dick in his pants , like a real nigga should.
"Ok listen up." The director said clapping his hands.
I stop letting my mind interfere with me and turn my attention to what was in front of me waiting. Money.
He rub his hands together probably creating a spark ."Well i have some good news and bad news." He said.

"Okay? What is the good news?" Mike said.
"The show was a huge success. The camera loved y'all. Shoot? The people love y'all." He grin.
I nodded and the men cheer.
"Bad news?" Richard ask.
I look at him side ways not expecting him to speak up. But the guilty always speak.
"Lines were cross. And i mean really cross. So much sexual relations , so much violence. Neither couples won the money." He frown.
My heart drop and every one look at each other. "Violence?" I ask.
The director look at me and give me a "bitch you know what the fuck im talking about " look.
Another man came through and sat across from us. "How are y'all? Dont really care. But? Im guessing Garry gave y'all the news? Yeah? No money for y'all. But in offering y'all to swap lives again. Or? No? But I'm about to release a video clip of what all happen. Trust me dolls , it is very interesting." His gay ass said.
I was about to slap his ass down but he look as if he was quick to sue someone.
I sat back and my chair eating some caviar that they handed us. Rich people food taste hell good no lie. But they wanna fuck another poor person man. Let me stop sneak dissing.