9

In this chapter everyone is home. And the letters are yet to come in the mail. And the show is yet to come on tv , yet. So they going to believe word of mouth. This is their chance to tell each other the truth before it gets out. Note that some of their letters didn't spoke the "exact" truth.

~Liz
"I miss you." Mike said hugging me from behind. I slightly smile and praise him back.
"I was only going for a week , and plus that was your idea." I smiled.
"But still , we shouldn't have never part from each other." He said sounding love sick.
Truth be told i was happy we did part. I tried something new and got to experience a real man for once.

I look around the house and frown. Dishes were in the sink and the floor was in need of a sweeping. Having a nasty bitch all in your house , is a ultimate no-no. Never again. Bitch probably left her Mexican roaches round here. Let me find out.

"Well damn Mike you cant wash dishes? Fuck you brought a dish washer for? Food mean roaches." I said calmly.
I wasn't in the mood to be arguing my head was hurting hella bad.
"My bad damn. Look i didn't have time to clean because i brought you something." He said.
"Which is?" I lightly smile.
The old me would have been glowing but i learn that shit aint nothing but materialistic things. Shit that was a want instead of a need .

He came back with a black box. I open it and gasp. This nigga brought me a diamond crystal tennis bracelet. And it wasnt that fake shit. Diamonds almost blinded my ass. I had a feeling he going to want it back after he received the letter.

"Oh you shouldn't have." I said after he snap the bracelet on my arm.
"I had to , you deserve this." He told me.
I nodded as invisible tears went down my face.
"Look i know this is our first day back together but i have a client to meet with." He told me.
I stop in my track and glare at him. This was the shit that pisses me off. We never spend time together. He quick to give me that got damn black card and run off to his little office , like a bitch.

I plaster the best fake smile on my face and spoke , "I understand baby."
"I'm glad you do thats why i love you." He kiss my forehead.
"Mm , love you too." I mumble back.
When Mike left out the door i went to my bedroom. I found no evidence of that women , making me feel more guilty. I open my draws and frown. That heffa must have been snooping around or Mike was smelling my panties cause my shit was thrown all up in there.

I strip down to nothing and stare at my body in my full size mirror and cuff my stomach. I didn't have a bump but my hips was spreading and i wanting to eat shit i never felt like eating before. I rub my hands from my breast to my stomach then stop at the crown of my pussy and close my eyes. I picture Richard standing behind me eyeing my body like i was the only women in the world. His hands roaming down my petite body. The smell of him estate my nose and him whispering sweet things in my ear.
My fingers crept to my clitoris and i moan a little. I wanted Richard on his knees tasting my blessing and swallowing this sin. I continue exploring my body then got down on all fours and shove my two fingers in my waiting pussy. I remember Richard taking all of me , nutting inside of me. I remember me enjoying every part of it. My back arch as i bit down on my lip. I felt the thickness of him entering me and leaving me. My fingers went faster and faster. My body rock to the beat of my fingers. I spread my legs wider and place my forehead on the cushion carpet. My body was singing a song that i couldn't figure out. My muscle began clamping on its on. I mumble Richard name wanting his existence but this was going to do for now. My pussy squirt and rumbled as my body shook rapidly , uncontrollably.