7

Vote , Comment , Share I have goals also i do look at the readers count
Day 6
~Liz
My body was changing. My lower back was hurting more and my breast was swollen. First early signs of pregnancy. But I wasn't going to worry yet , I haven't miss my period yet. It was yet to come. Lets not forget about me being moody and dizzy. All signs. Lord I just hope I'm not pregnant by a married man. Thats conflict , double conflict. Double trouble.

I was laying down in bed thinking of everything and i mean everything , from the beginning to were I hope it won't end. I love my husband , but like a whore I cheated on him. I call my self classy , but gave the pussy up to a man I barely know. But who am I to blame? I was going to blame three people. Mike , Richard and Pam. Mike for wanting to participate in this "Wife Swap" Richard for seducing me , having bomb ass dick , for being my second and last. And his wife Pam for not giving her husband what he want , mostly desire. I had to come in place to show him what a real woman was all about. How a real ass woman pussy feel , how it feels to cuddle up with a real woman. And most importantly what it takes to be a real ass women. Not some basic ass bitch from the ghetto.

I got it good but fuck a man who got barely nothing. He don't lack a job or money , but his money not as long as mines. Well Mike's money. But what's his is his and what's mines is mines. Right? Right. If i was to be pregnant like i said that's trouble. Im going to be a fucking dead pregnant bitch walking. I'm not the type of chick to tip-toe. Maybe Mike will believe its his. After we go home i can give him the pussy like never before. Me in control this time. Hopefully my pussy don't feel different to him. But this was going to broadcast on TV. What will Mike think of me fucking another man? What will he do? Maybe i can convince him not to watch it , you know? Put the pussy on him til his ass laid out on his back , leg thrown over the sheets. His mouth open drool coming down on the side. Leave his ass drain out and happy.

The door open and Richard came in. He was wearing a white tank top , black basketball shorts , and Jordan slides. He look nice but there was one thing. It was his fucking Jordan slides. The jordan jump man suppose to be jumping with the ball , not dodging it. What the hell? His bootleg ass.

"Wassup with you Liz?" He ask.
He sat at the edge of the bed his back to me. I got up and took my time to crawl to him. When I got to him I brush my hands on his shoulder and let it rest there. I wasn't his wife but i took care of the duties.
"Nothing , i just need time to think. Time to you know , get myself together." I shrug.
I hand was intruding. My hand crept under his shirt and felt the thick scar on the arch of his back. My mind race back to how that could happen. How a man so strong , so powerful end up with a scar so nasty? Might have been born with it , lemme not be an assumption ass bitch.

"What you came up with?" He ask.
His back was still to my face. I shook my head aware that he couldn't see me. His back showed disrespect , showed defeat.
"Face me Richard." I mumble.
He did as told and lick his chap lips in response.
"Can I ask you something?"
"You just did." He responded.
"No for real , talk to me Richard."
"I am." He answer dryly.
"Will you be honest or will you feed into what i wanna hear?" I bit down on my lip and chewed waiting for his response.
"Nah ma , go one." He ushered.
"You love your wife? Like really love her?" I ask.
He look at me and examined me from head to toe. "I got mad love for her. But being in love and loving someone is a different thing. I was in love with her at the beginning but shit change. All them sparks you women speak on aint there nomore. But i care for shawty , but not like i used to." He said.
I nodded , i understood. I was there before. Fuck I'm living it.
I ask a question most niggas wouldn't dare answer but i needed to know my pussy was slay for real. "She got bomb pussy?" I ask.
He look at me and bust out laughing. "Fuck kind of question is that.?"
"Just answer the question Richard. Her pussy good? Make you nut quick and knock your ass out?"
"Yours better." He smirk.
"Mines only been tamper with by one nigga beside you and that is my husband."
He nodded. "So i had brand new pussy? That's fucking good."
"Hush. One more question. If i was pregnant?" I hesitate. "What will happen?"
"Im a grown ass man , and i be on my grown ass shit. If i raw a bitch and nut inside of her i know the outcome. I aint that type of nigga to run and play hide and peep with you. I gotcha ma if that was to happen. But? You got questions to answer and a nigga will fuck another nigga up if he come indirect." He said.
I smile and nodded. I didn't need Mike ass getting beat. Didn't even know if Mike had enough fight in him. Sometimes you fight til you can't fight nomore. That's the stage of being defeated , drain.
"We both fuck up the money , you know?" He ask.
"Yeah. But shit i got some bomb ass dick that worths millions. So a bitch don't care." I said.
"Ghetto ass."
"Ghetto? Now thats your wife. Classy and nasty? Thats me." I lick my lips.
I tasted my cherry flavor lipstick and smile. Mike brought this on our first date. Damn.
"I want you." I spoke up.
"I know , but why deny it?"
"I don't want nobody to find about us. My husband going to see me fucking another nigga thats not him. Your wife going to see me fucking you."
"Shit? I got her , don't worry. Just keep your husband away from the TV. If he find out i ain't got time for that sideways ass shit. Man to man. Imma tell him i bust up all in your pussy and you like every minute of it." He said.
I was speechless. Yeah fuck that imma hide this shit from my husband.
"Imma hide it." I shrug.
"Gonna hide that i stretch that little pussy out to its limit?"
"Don't start. We fucking enemies. Enemies that have sex."
"Yeah enemies."
I was at the point where i wanted to deny it , deny everything that me and Richard did. From him holding me to him fucking me.