10

~Liz
Short Chapter
"Do you love him!" Mike scream at me. I was crying my eyes out. Mike got the letter today.
I shook my head and praise that i didn't tell him i was possibly pregnant.
"How could you , Liz? What the fuck have i done wrong? You got everything that anyone could ever dream of." He said.
"I want a real husband." I said.
I was tired of sleeping by my self , eating dinner alone while i had a man.
"Bitch anybody will be happy to have me as their fucking husband. Now you fucking pissing me off. I dont do the cursing shit , but you this close for me smacking your ass." He told me.
"Smack me? Go ahead , i dont back down for no fight. You barley see me and when you do you always wanna stay in the house. Like you shame of me or something. Nigga please im like a trophy compare to what you had before." I said.
"Trophies stay in one place not hoping to ever open cabinet. You must be a dusty ass trophy to have sex with a nigga you barely fucking know." He told me.
"How dare you talk to me like that? You lucky i aint got your letter yet , nigga. I bet you fuck that nasty ass bitch , didn't you? I hope your small ass dick fall off. Some times i dont know if you straight or fucking gay. You make me got damn sick. Acting like i need you , i dont need a gotdamn nigga to hold me down. Better check your self." I said.
We was fussing like niggas in the projects all loud and shit. I knew my white neighbors probably been sitting on their clean cut lawn listening and drinking their Arizona ice tea.

"Way you going go with that nigga? You got nobody but me , dont forget that shit! Look around. I fucking put food on that table." He pointed his stern finger to the kitchen. I watch his jaws lock amd his eyebrows furry. 'I put them clothes on your got damn back , that roof over your head , them materials in our got damn room. And money in your fucking pocket. And this is how you do me? Word i see how it is now , Liz. You claim your ass classy but you ghetto ass the next bitch. You round here trying to act pitch perfect but deep down you aint nothing but a got damn whore. But i guess thots need love too. That house change you didn't it?" He ask smirking.
I wanted to knock that smirk off his face and beat his ass like we in highschool again.
"You cant make me seem less of a person. Yeah i probably don't have shit with out you. But lets not forget who help you get that lawyer job. When no one believe in your ass i fucking did. You aint did shit on your own. Lets not forget we was fucking struggling. I wanted to give up on your ass while you chase your deadbeat dream. But something said stay with this nigga cause you love his ass regardless what. And i did now look. Your ass got a fucking empire business." I told him.
With out me he probably wouldn't have been shit.
"Dont turn this shit on me. You fuck up i didn't. And dont say you trip and slip on the dick. Your greedy little pussy took what the fuck he had to offer , like a slut. You gave up the pussy quicker than you gave it up to me." He said.
I remain silent and look at the marble tiles.
"Let me ask you something." He said.
I look up into his stone cold eyes and it reflect."What?" I half bark it.
"Was it good?" He ask me.
I felt my heart dropping , why the fuck will he ask me that shit. Thats the number one rule when someone cheat. Never ask if the side dick been good. Its only going to make more problems.
I walk away but he grab my arm and look at me. "Im not answering that." I said.
He got a good grip on my arm and squeeze it. "Oh trust me you going to answer the shit." He said.
I snatch my throbbing arm out of his grip and gave him a nasty look. "You need to calm down. I said i was sorry. Fuck you want me to do suck the hairs off your balls to show you how much I'm sorry?" I ask sarcastically.
"Nah you probably done suck another nigga up. I see why you aint wanna suck my dick. You too busy sucking pepe round here and throwing away your pussy. Nasty ass bitch giving away pussy , but hey let me not knock your hustle." He nodded his head .

My mouth form a circle , i could have hurt his ass with many words. But i didn't care right now.

"Lets not pretend our marriage was base on communication. You need to stop that shit. You always saying im trying to act classy , but you be wanting to impress them so call friends of yours. So let's now get fuck up now."
He chuckled then knock all our vows renewal pictures on the ground. One by one the pictures came rushing down. Glass shatter by my feet and my heart pounded harder than ever.
I back up til my back was against the wall yet again. He came towards me step by step til we was face to face. We was so close i didn't know who breathe first. His breath tickled my face. I stare in his eyes and blink. This nigga look like he wanted to kill me.

He broke out in a smirk. "I see now. You give a nigga some pussy but i got to make a damn appointment for your ass. Word , now ion want the pussy anyway another nigga done had that. Baggy pussy aint style pussy." He said before spitting on me.

I stood there disgusted as his spit slid down my face onto my neck. Sweat and the mixture of spit stain my body. This was fuck up. How someone so stylish can feels so fucking useless.

~Pam
"You don't gotta do this." Richard said as i trail a couple bags behind me.

I chuckled and lightly tap his leg. "Nigga these aint mines , these yours." I told him. "You got me super fucking fuck up if you think imma let a homewrecker run me out my house. I just don't wanna see your ass right now." I told him.
"Oh. Imma keep it simple as i can. Im staying right here , Pam. So you can care your little hyper ass back to that room amd unpack my shit. I dont got time for your mouth today." He told me.
"Just leave." I pleaded with him.
He stood up and we was face to face. "Give me one good reason." He told me.
"You fuck another bitch and possibly got her pregnant. You know that would have hurt me after i was told i couldn't have kids. You know how bad i wanted a child , Richard. But nah you was like fuck me when you was rawing that bitch in our house!" I scream. "Every time i think of that situation my mind get all fuck up. You don't know how much that shit is hurting me."

He gave me a blank stare and took my arms holding them lightly and work his mouth. "Then stop thinking about it. You need to stop acting like that Pam. You aint Ms.Innocent. You lucky i didn't get your letter today i wanna see what the fuck you had to say. Your ass all about fucking money , you probably worry if this bitch gonna put me on child support. Mind your goddamn business." He said before releasing my hand.

My husband just told me in every word to forget that he got another married heffa pregnant. To forget he having a baby out of wedlock. He wasn't shit. Wasn't shit then and not shit now. He rather see me in tears. Yeah i fuck up , but i wasn't dumb. He just uhhh ! Fucking reckless , round here too fucking happy. This bitch done got inside his head and he don't got room to listen. Trust and believe i was going to make him listen.

Sorry i know it was kind of short. But it will be nice if all readers vote and comment , thank you.
Also next chapter is the meeting all four of them get together to watch the show , and the last two letters will be out. So please vote and comment on this chapter , for the next chapter .