Chapter One; New school

Claire's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and turned it off. Great! Today's the day I start my new school. Thrilled about it. 😑(note my sarcasm) I had left my old school for obvious reasons, things happen and when you just gotta get away you gotta go. I had my own apartment, had a part time job and I was going into senior year. Growing up with just my mother and brother was hard but we made it though. I know you're probably like "why are you living on your own?" Well to answer that is my mother lives down the street from my apartment; so we're not that far from each other. I'm going to be turning 18 soon, so it doesn't matter that I'm living on my own. I should probably be getting dressed right now. I put on my black high waisted pants, a baby blue crop top, and my Columbia 11's (Jordan's). I take my hair out of its braids and leave it krimpy. I look good if I do say so myself. And I get into my moms car and head my way to school, I'm just using it the first day. I'm just hoping that this school goes better than my last. Over the two months I have been here I have made myself a friend named Nash Grier (A/N:I know he already graduated but, frankly I don't care and all the others in my story are the age I say they are. Thanks, vanialler) Nash is 17 and has the same 1st period as me. He said something about his other friends. I pull up to the spot in front the school and text Nash to see where he is. A little over a minute he replys and said he's at my locker. So, I get out my car and see a few people looking at me, but I am fairly early so I could meet up with Nash and learn some things about this place. I see him with his brother Hayes who is in 10th grade. Ah, I remember that time.
"Hey Claire!" Nash greets me.
"Salutations." I reply.
"What?" Hayes asked.
"It's a greeting you fool." Some kid said with brown hair and brown eyes and he was staring right at me.
"And you are ?" I asked.
"Shawn, Shawn Mendes." He put out his hand, but I denied.
"Okay and why are you here?"
"Feisty I like, I'm Nash and Hayes' friend and you are?" He asked.
"Claire."
"Claire huxtable ?" He asked.
"No, why ?"
"Because I want you to suck me dry and then eat some lunch with you." He smirked.
"That's not even how the song goes! How long were you waiting to use that one?" I asked annoyed.
"Well-" Shawn was interrupted by Nash;
"Shawn here is the school's fuckboy Claire and even though he is my friend I want you to steer clear from him."
"Oh yes of course dad!" I said.
"Ooh kinky." Shawn whispered into Hayes eat but a little to loudly.
"Ew you perv!" I screamed.
"Not the only screaming you'll do for me." Shawn winked.
"How about no." I replied.
"Come on baby you know you want me. Every one does."
"Shawn how about you step off your pedestal and get real. Your pick up lines suck and you think your this amazing god but you my friend are not. What's that smell; rejection." I said. It was meant as a joke but, he looked pissed. I looked around and seen people staring at us and laughing.
"Oh my gosh! She just told the SHAWN MENDES no!"
Okay? What's so special?
"Oh Claire you are going to want to think about never coming to the school. You're not that cute anyway." Shawn spat harshly. (Cue 90 degree head tilt)
"Come on let's meet my other friends." Nash said while grabbing my arm.

I hoped you liked this and I will be updating every Monday! Please vote and comment! Enjoy your day!
-vanialler