14

"What do you mean?"

"You're my opening act!" He hugged me. I didn't say anything, I was an okay singer but never as great as Shawn. I began to feel self conscious, I will never be good enough.

"Hey why the long face?" I fake a smile, why can't I be happy, I'm going on tour with my bestfriend.

"When are we going? What will I be even singing?"

"Your songs and covers. We have to go to the studio and get everything covered we'll be leaving in 2 weeks. But, everyone else is leaving in 3 days."

"Okay why don't we all do something?"

"We are and Matthew's coming to visit." He said in disgust.

"Why don't you like Matt?"

"You know why."

"No I don't shawn that's kinda the damn point why I asked!"

"Its whatever he's cool. Now get ready were leaving in two hours."

"Why the hell would I get ready now?"

"You take forever!"

"Okay Shawn get out!" I push him through the door. I walk over to my closet a pick a simple outfit out. White tee, black leggings and Adidas.

After I get ready and re-straighten my hair, I check my phone. I know I shouldn't check my comments out but I do and they always hurt to read, yet I cannot stop.

I keep on reading them smiling at the nice ones and crying even more at the mean ones.

I used to be so strong, I kept everything together. I didn't think that having everything I ever wanted would be so hard. Going on tour meant more people would notice me and more would say harsh things and I don't know if I can even take it anymore. I just gotta ignore it.

You can't sing you worthless girl, your lucky your pretty!

You're* Nice try lol!

lol funny how all your friends have talent, hows it feel to backride on someone elses fame?

feels great thanks for asking!

Why couldn't have Nash and you traded places? You'd be better dead. Do us all a favor and end it!

Don't let this get to you! Stop crying so hard. Don't throw your phone across the room. Shit someones at your door.

"What the hell happened Maggie?"

"Nothing Shawn." I tried to cover my hair infront of my face so he wouldn't see me crying.

"Okay tell me what happened babe." He walked over and hugged me kissing my forehead. I could speak with more tears coming out so I motioned to my phone. He got up and grabbed it.

"It's broke, we can get you a new one Beth, no need to cry."

"T-t-the c-c-c-comments." Shawn hugged me harder.

"Don't read them they're rubbish. You know you're amazing right?" I ignored him. I wasn't amazing, I got lucky.

"Maggie come on. You're a great girl, perfect my bad. You have the most angelic voice, you're so funny and you have amazing friends and a even better boyfriend." I started to laugh.

"Who's my boyfriend?"

"Me."

"Were dating, since when?"

"Since right now."

"You didn't even ask me!" I smacked him. (Not in an abusive way, a joking way. #stopdomesticviolence domestic violence is unsafe and if youre in a situation feel free to message me and let someone know. It is wrong and they don't love you.)

"Gosh didn't think i'd have to ask Beth, you're always all up on me."

"Shut up Shawn and kiss me." Shawn leaned in slowly so I grabbed his face.

"Wow beth that was supposed to be romantic now get your stuff we have to get you a new phone before we meet up with the boys. Promise me you wont read anymore hate comments."

"I promise." Even though I knew I couldn't keep this promise I'd try for myself and Shawn.

Shawn mendes was finally my boyfriend. I was the one to change the biggest fuckboy. I've been through so much, I said I'd never even be friends with Shawn. Now I'm inlove with him. Even though ive been upset lately, I'm my happiest with him.