Chapter 7

SHAWNS POV

We got into the car and she started crying and muttering things, it was fucking scary. We got out and started to walk around and she hasn't said a word yet.

"Claire?"

"How and when?"

"Huh?" I was playing stupid.

"Don't fucking play with me shawn! When did you find out!"

"Yesterday and by Jake."

"You're a dumbass Shawn he told you yesterday and you already slipped up!"

"Maggie I mean Claire I'm sorry!"

"THERE YOU GO AGAIN MY NAME IS CLAIRE!"

"No its not." A third voice came behind us, it was Kian. I never whipped my head back so fast, Claire started to cry more and I was ready to fight. He caused her so much pain and I hated it. Not like I care but that's my best friends sister.

"Back the fuck away from her asshole!"

"Now now, already gotten a new boyfriend? Whats he doing to ya? Hmm? That's right your mine and only mine Magpie. How come you blocked my number?"

"Leave her alone, Kian I'm not playing."

"And who are you? Because I know my baby would never downgrade this bad."

"None of your damn business" Kian was really getting on my last nerve. This bitch is about to get his ass beat.

Kian made a step forward trying to hug her and I punched him repeatedly. Claire pulled me away saying "Shawn he isn't worth it." And she walked me back to the car.

"He really was gonna get his ass beat out there, not even playing...." And she motherfucking kissed me.

"What the hell was that?" Not gonna lie, that was just ufhhdfdfuvbdufjguhdivhuidvhu.

"You wouldn't shut up! Now take me home."

"Or we could do more babygirl."

"Stop it right there shawn and take me home!" I laughed, id never do anything with her.

My phone went off. Oh great who the hell texted me. I was about to pick it up but, she smacked my hand back down.

"Your driving idiot."

"What should I call you?"

"Claire."

"But, I think Maggie is better."

"If you don't call me Claire don't talk to me."

"How about baby that fits."

"No. Bye Shawn." She said and got out the car.

"7:30 sharp!"

I walked in my house not even bothering to hear her response. I checked my phone and seen text from annoying ass Amber asking for a ride to school tomorrow, I told her to be at my house at 7:25. Another text was an unknown number and it said 'Shawn, Shawn mendes! Got your name, ha! Now, since you want to interfere with me and mine, you'll have to pay the price as well. I know your secret and its quite funny! I cant believe your lying to all these people fuckboy, see you Monday!'