1 year later : 13

Every thing was great this year, I couldn't have been more happy. But, the thing is were all graduated and some of the boys moved on with life, I'm not ready yet. I wanted to be with them all the time, they lift up my spirt. All we have left is Johnson, Gilinsky, Taylor and of course Shawn.

I honestly don't know what me and Shawn are. Sometimes we argue and other times we act as were in love.

"Mag get your ass down here I cooked us dinner!" Shawn yelled at me. I turned off my laptop and ran down the stairs.

Shawn came up to me kissing my forehead and pulling me to the table.

"I thought you cooked." I pouted, he just ordered pizza, not that I'm complaining.

"I am, after we eat this I'm making popcorn."

"You're such an idiot I swear." I laughed grabbing some pizza.

"So, I have some bad news." My smile dropped.

"Tell me." I really hoped that Shawn wasn't leaving me. Or any of the boys I mean.

"The house is going to be empty for a while."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Tears threatened to come out, I've gotten so attached to these boys and they are all going to leave me.

"Jack&Jack are going on tour, Taylor's going on one too. Andiamtoo."

I wasn't even hungry anymore I go up and ran to my room and locked it. I hated crying over stupid little things I knew this would happen ever since we all tried out an app called vine. We all became pretty famous. Not only am I crying because they're leaving me but, I'm a bit hurt that I haven't been asked on tour. Everyones seems to know me but no one cares for me like the boys. I know I'm really selfish but its also because I'm in love with Shawn and he doesn't even like me in that way. I am in love with Shawn Mendes and he's leaving me. I'd get other the boys leaving for tour but, Shawn leaving really hurts.

"Open the damn door Maggie, you didn't even hear the rest."

"I don't want to."

"You're acting like such a child open the damn door."

"Let me act like a child then."

"Maggie if you don't open this damn door I won't tell you the good news." I go to open the door, maybe I acting a bit childish but, i'd never admit it to him.

I open up the door and I am met inches away from Shawn's face. I peck him on the lips. He doesn't question it as we walk and lay on my bed in silence for a couple of minutes.

"You mentioned good news."

"You kissed me?"

"I like good news." I shrugged, I was really hoping he wouldn't ask about it."

"I like kisses." He shrugged. I rolled over and pecked him again.

"The good news?"

"You just can't give me a quick kiss. It has to be like this." He kissed me and at first I was shocked but kissed back.

"Oh yeah and I forgot, you're going on tour with me baby, better pack."