21

Gradually me and Shawn got closer over the tour. It's like we forgot everything that happened. He still tries to make moves every once in a while but I ignore it. We're were meant to be just friends even if I will always love him.
I absolutely love the stage. I feel like a different person. So many people are there for me and it just makes me wonder why I ever doubted myself. We currently have a break to go home for thanksgiving and I couldn't be happier to see my friends. I just hope everything's okay and shit doesn't happen.

"Hey, get some sleep I'll wake you up when we're home."

"Get up babe." Shawn yelled in my ear.
"Are you trying to get your ass beat?"
We got our luggage and hurried out the airport before people noticed us.
"OH MY GOSH ITS SHAWN AND MAGGIE! OH MY GOODNESS!!!"
"Hey!" Shawn stopped to socialize. Listen I love my fans but people were starting to notice us and we didn't have any security.
"Hey sweetie I love you so much! But Shawn we got to go, Hayes is here."
"OH MY GOODNESS HAYES! CAN I MEET HIM?"
"Sorry, we really got to go."
"Sam what the hell we got to get on our flight come on!" Some girl pulled Sam away from us and a group of girls came near looking all around for us.
"Come on Mag we better get out of here before they notice us."
"Yeah no shit Shawn."
"Someone's salty."
"Shut the hell up Hayes is out there waiting for us."
We ran out and seen Hayes in a black jeep.
I handed my stuff to Shawn and hurried in the front seat.
"I missed you so much Maggie!"
"I missed you too Hayes." I hugged him.
"Hey Hayes I missed you."
"Yeah yeah I missed you too." Hayes tried to hide his smile. Hayes just forgave Shawn and tries to hide the fact he really does miss him. He says it all the time over facetime.
"HAPPY THANKSGIVING BITCHES!" I yelled out the window.
We finally made it home and I couldn't wait to see everyone.
I ran inside and yelled for Hayes to get my bags.
"Taylor!" I ran and hugged him.
I ran the the jacks next and they both hugged me. Cameron ran to me acting crazy.
Aaron was really crying, gosh I missed him so much. I was so happy to see my boys. Shawn hugged them all and I was happy. I never wanted the boys to see him differently.
"Surprise!" Matthew came out of the back room. He ran up and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.
"That's enough." Shawn said. Matthew and Shawn made up but Shawn still doesn't like him around me.
"We didn't invite him he just showed up." Taylor whispered in my ear. I laughed.
Matthew and me have been texting recently and he really is helping me try and move on from Shawn. Which is nearly impossible but I'm willing to try something new.
"Happy thanksgiving! Now let's all go eat my food!"

I never had such a great day, I love them so much.
"Hey Mags I just wanted to say I'm so thankful for you."
"Shawn words can not explain how thankful I am for you."
We hugged and it felt so good. Shawn is my bestest friend.
"Can we try but again Mag I promise I won't hurt you I love you so much. Hell, I'm in love with you!"
"Shawn it's not the same."
"I love you so much please don't do this."
"We're destined to be destroyed."
"Please Mag don't do this to me."
"Shawn no!"
Shawn started to cry and so did I.
"Tell me a lie then Mags !"
"I love you." I lied, I will always love him.
"No no no no you have to be joking don't fucking do this to me."
"Shawn you aren't the one I want!" I lied again.
"Mag shut the fuck up you have to love me I still love you."
"Shawn I love Matthew move on."
"You're lying I can tell! You do love me, Mags we are meant to be."
"Shawn me and you are too toxic! You deserve to be happy and so do I! We're just friends!"
"Go ahead then be happy with Matthew, but always know Mag you two will never be in love like we are."