Chapter 8

Maggie's POV

I had to tell my bestfriend what happened, lately I haven't even been talking to Nash. Nash was so important to me and I have been shutting him out. I facetimed him and he answered after 3 seconds.

"Hello,"

"Hey nash,"

"What ya been up too?"

"I got suspended as you know, I had to hang out with shawn today which was terrible. And I might've seen Kian today." I said the last part in a whisper. I left the part out of me kissing Shawn, because that didn't matter, right?

"WHAT THE HELL CLAIRE!"

"Well, its not like I wanted to, shawn kinda beat his ass, so I mean that's good?"

"Good."

"I also need to tell you this because I'm afraid Kian is going to tell everyone. My real name is Maggie , I go by my middle name even though I hate it so much, but don't tell Jake. It was my idea to go by Claire because I didn't want my past to follow me."

"Okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Claire or Maggie I don't know, do you not know who your talking to? Or my brother?"

"Huh?"

"My real name is Hamilton and Hayes' Benjamin."

"Oh my gosh I forgot I'm so sorry!"

"Its okay not like a lot of people seem to care about me to remember little things."

"Nash, what the hell ? I remember now, I know how you eat your food, the way you look around before you unlock your phone. I'm always gonna be your bestfriend and I care."

"I'm sorry, so what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure, I guess I have to hang out with Shawn."

"Let me come with."

"Nash, that's a perfect idea even though your ass is gonna get introuble."

"My parents have been arguing so much, they don't even pay attention to us. I'll be fine, just have Shawn pick me up. Laters."

"Peace see ya tomorrow text me!" And then I hung up.

I set my alarm and went to sleep, i hope tomorrow is good, because surely Kian will find a way to ruin it.

I turned off my annoying ass alarm and got up to my bathroom, i came in my room and did my makeup and got dressed. I got a text at 4 am from Nash saying he wasn't feeling well and not to come by, me and shawn will get him some soup, so he knows I'm sorry i haven't hung out with him in a while.

I go outside and Shawns kissing some chick. I feel disgusted and hurt, its like our kiss meant nothing even if i said it didn't.

"Shawn who the hell is this?"

"I'm Amber Shawn's girlfriend and who are you?"

"Claire you idiot, don't act like you don't know who I am. How long have you two lovebirds been dating?"

"We aren't dating, I'm just taking Amber to school, how many times do i have to tell you Amber i don't date, anyways tell your friend with the straight short hair to call me."

I rolled my eyes, and Amber just nodded. She looked hurt.

"Lets get you to school." Shawn unlocked the car and this bitch tried to sit upfront.

"Um excuse you hoe, you sit in the back, i always sit upfront."

"Well, Shawn is taking me to school. Why are you even here Claire aren't you suspended."