17

Before I start the story I wanna give a huge shoutout to xaprfx for the new cover I love it so much thank you girly!!

Maggie's POV

"Hayes oh my goodness I missed you so much!" I ran up to Hayes and hugged him.

"I missed you too, I miss all of you guys, I honestly can't believe ill be living here!"

"Wait what?"

"Oh yeah while your away the house is going to be empty and someone needs to be there." Jake said. I ran up to him.

"Jake when did you get here?"

"Shawn told be about tour and I really wanted to see you again and live here. You guys got the big ass house with no one barely there and Hayes wanted to be down here the boys almost 18 and his parents said it'll be okay."

"Were finally all living the dream." I hugged Hayes. We finally were almost all together and we got to live Nash's dream.

I turned my head to see what Shawn was doing and he was talking to the waitress a little too friendly. Okay, he got 5 seconds to end the conversation before he finds out what a crazy bitch is.

"Shawn, babe?" He better answer.

The table went silent. Shawn held his finger up telling me to wait and continued to talk to the waitress who got the hint and walked off. Guess we deaf now, its all good I'm fine.

"Did someone call my name?"

"So Jake what happened to the house?"

"Sold it that's why it took so long to come here had to make sure everything is final."

"How's mom."

"Good , good Richard is treating her so well."

"I guess no one did. Beth can I see your phone mine died."

"Jake guess who called me the other day!" Ignored your ass Shawn hows feel.

"Uh who?" Everyone was barely talking. Even though I'm acting strong I want to scream and cry. Shawn's been known to flirt with other girls while dating someone even leave one girl because another girl gives him a slight interest. Even though I love Shawn so much and I will never stop. We can't be together, hes still Shawn fuckboy Mendes and I'm a girl who cant take a heartbreak. I might be over reacting but Shawns gonna break my heart very soon and ill look back at this moment and wish I ended it here, I just can't though. Shawn is my whole heart and Shawn might love me but not as much as I love him and it hurts so bad.

"Why are you crying Mag?" Shawn asked.

"I need to go home enjoy dinner ill see you when I get home."

Why is my heart hurting? We just started dating? It couldn't possibly last for just one day. Gotta keep your head up ooh. Damn I'm so funny.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I'm funny, why are you all of sudden paying attention to me?"

"I always do Mag?"

"Yeah sure, did you happen to get that girls number?"

"Oh your mad about her, you are the only girl I want."

Great times, I really wish I didn't fall right back in his arms because here my heart shattered, everything is going in slow motion as Shawn kisses some girl. I can't move my body wont let me, I try and scream yet nothing comes out. Tomorrow we were leaving for our tour. 6 months straight with him. I really wished I had said no and never signed that contract.

Shawn and the girl walk to the guest bedroom and I feel like I'm hypnotized as I follow them. He really is cheating on me. I don't give a damn if he drunk or not he really is doing this. Why am I standing here? I better fucking do something.

I run up in the door and no surprise the door is locked so I get my key out. I open that shit up and just as I'm about to be a bad bitch and say some shit I can no longer breathe. Shawn whips is head and hurriedly gets off the girl.

I run out, this really was happening this isn't a dream.

I run to my door locking the door. And look myself in the mirror.

I thought I was pretty enough for Shawn,

I thought I was smart enough,

I thought he called me perfect everynight and I was so stupid for believing him.

SHAWN MENDES WILL NEVER CHANGE and I just have to accept that.