15

"Come on girlfriend we need to get you a new phone and an otterbox." They both  started laughing.

"Okay Shawn." Shawn frowned.

"You gotta say boyfriend!" He whined.

"Whatever boyfriend." Maggie dragged out the word boyfriend. They raced eachother down the stairs, Maggie winning because she pushed Shawn and he fell on his back, giving her a few extra seconds.

"Can I drive?" She asked.

"No." Shawn walked over to the driver seat and got in. Maggie hurried to the passenger seat, Shawn was known for driving off before anyone else could get in and Maggie didn't want to run and catch up with the car today.

"What phone are you gonna get?" Shawn asked, Maggie had an iPhone 5s and she wanted a newer phone but her contract wasn't up but, this situation called for a new phone.

"Probably the 7 plus because I'm a bad bitch and will have a better phone than yours!" She joked. Shawn had the 6s and was always complaining he should've gotten the plus, he only wanted the plus to look cool.

"Mag since your a bad bitch get out and walk to the mall." Shawn faked serious and pulled over the car. Maggie was not only bad bitch but a savage and she jumped right out the car. She knew Shawn was joking and she wanted to play a trick on him for once. (AN; okay what am I even righting anymore this shit gay af; don't take gay serious you little whiny ass bitches)

Maggie walked off and Shawn started to follow her yelling out her name. Maggie  got tired ofwalking a minute later and got right back in the car.

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"Take a damn joke Shawny!"

Shawn grabbed her and started messing with her.

"Shawn pay attention to the damn road."

Shawn ignored, the light was red last time he looked.

"Shawn we need to go! Were going to be late."

No cars were around and the light was yellow but as soon as shawn moved the car it turned red.

They seen flashing lights.

"Shawn you fucking idiot!" Maggie yelled.

"I can't believe you got us pulled over who knows how long this will be!" She yelled again.

"Call the boys they'll understand."